Bonjour, from EPCOT‘s très magnifique France Pavilion!
The clothing first debuted during the 2019 International Food and Wine Festival. Remy is often the star of the festival and is featured on all sorts of goods at this time of year. Some of the merch has returned and is available at Souvenirs de France! This merch is inspired by Chef Gusteau’s restaurant from the film. The sign for Gusteau’s will soon light up the France Pavilion in the new expansion!
We found a hoodie that’s covered in French phrases, food, and cooking rats! The hoodie is $49.99.
We also found a keychain inspired by Chef Gusteau’s! One side has the Gusteau logo and the other side reads, “Je Suis le Chef – Paris.” (That means “I am the Chef!”) The keychains are $9.99.
We’re monitoring the France Pavilion expansion for exciting construction updates. We’ll keep you informed of all the important info regarding France’s progress!
Are you excited about the new Ratatouille ride? Let us know in the comments!
- PHOTOS: The NEW Dooney & Bourke Italy MagicBand in Disney World is Bellissimo!
- NEWS: Disneyland Paris Will Reopen Its World of Disney Store and More Soon!
- Save BIG! Snoap Wands Are Nearly Half Off in Disney World Right Now!
- 28 Photos and Videos from our Day in EPCOT!
- This ‘Tangled’ Crossbody Might Be Our New Favorite Disney x Danielle Nicole Bag EVER!
- PHOTOS! EPCOT’s New Mexico Pavilion Merch Features Mickey, Minnie, and Friends!
- PHOTOS! The NEW ‘Aladdin’ Wishables Have Arrived at Disney World!
- PHOTOS! Toy Story Land’s Camper Cart Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Forget Waiting in Line, Find Out How You Can Check Out Merch from Your PHONE in Disney World!
- Take a Trip Around the Disney Parks with the New Candyland Game!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!