It’s been a busy day of online shopping for us! We just submitted our entires for the Haunted Mansion Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection, so now we have online shopping fever!
Luckily for us, it’s Prime Day! In celebration of this big day of savings, we found some really nifty toy deals for the Marvel and Star Wars fan in your life!
We’re starting off with a couple of Funko Pop finds! There seems to be a Funko Pop figurine for just about every character these days, don’t you think? The first Funko that you can save on for Prime Day is an Amazon Exclusive Thor figurine!
This Funko normally retails for $19.99, but for Prime Day you can order Thor for $13.99!
You can continue to build your Avengers Funko arsenal with this next item! Iron Man is also available as part of Amazon’s Prime Day savings!
Iron Man normally costs $10.99, but today you can purchase this Funko Pop on Amazon for $7.50!
We also found a couple of Star Wars Funkos to check out on Prime Day! The first is another Amazon Exclusive! Add this Deluxe Star Wars: Battle at Echo Base Series – Han Solo and Tauntaun to your collection!
Typically you would pay $24.99 for this Funko, but for Prime Day you’ll only pay $17.49!
This next Funko is one of our favorites that we’ve seen this year! You can score a sweet deal on this Han Solo and Millennium Falcon Funko!
This Funko normally retails for $64.99, but you can save a whopping 40% and pay $38.99 on Prime Day!
We also have a couple of action figures that you can shop for on Prime Day and save! The first is the Marvel Legends Series featuring Captain America: The First Avenger. This set includes two 6″-Scale figurines of Captain America and Peggy Carter.
This action figure set normally retails for $49.99, but for Prime Day you can save 36% and pay $31.99.
Finally, we found a super cute Chewbacca action figure!
Chewie is normally $11.99, but you can purchase him on Prime Day for $8.50.
Have you shopped Prime Day yet today? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- PHOTOS: The Wishes Come True Blue Face Mask is Now Available in Disney World!
- This New Merch Collection At Disney World Features Characters We Rarely See!
- Celebrate the EPCOT Today and the Future With This NEW Starbucks Mug in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Gingerbread Minnie Ears Have Returned To Disney World for The Holidays (With a NEW Look!)
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- We’re Seeing Stars With These New Wishes Come True Blue Crocs in Disney World!
- This Groot Shoulder Plush in Disney World is Already in the Holiday Spirit!
- Danielle Nicole x Disney Continue Its Cinderella 70th Anniversary Line with the SWEETEST Satchel Ever!
- We Found ALL the Christmas Merchandise You’ll Need for the Holidays in Disney World!