When Disney World first reopened to guests, some of our favorite experiences in the parks weren’t available. Character Cavalcades replaced parades, while many large shows were closed due to health and safety guidelines.
But recently, some entertainment has started to reopen in the parks, as Disney will be bringing back the Frozen Sing-Along Celebration in Disney’s Hollywood Studios soon! As more details about the distancing guidelines that performers and guests will need to follow have been released, we’ve started to wonder when other entertainment around the parks will return as well.
The Voyage of The Little Mermaid has also been one of the shows shut down currently without a set reopening date. However, we first spotted distancing markers outside of the Frozen Sing-Along before Disney made the announcement that the attraction would be reopening again. Now, there are similar distancing markers that have been put in place outside of the Voyage of The Little Mermaid!
While Disney hasn’t announced that the show would be back up and running yet, the distancing markers could be a sign that things are getting set up for the Voyage of The Little Mermaid to return soon. Most likely, the “underwater” show would follow many of the same restrictions as the Frozen Sing-Along to separate guests and performers.
Still, The Voyage of The Little Mermaid isn’t the only place getting new distancing markers, though! Slinky Dog Dash is easily one of the most popular rides in the park that families love to visit during their trip to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Frequently, the line has wrapped around and out of Toy Story Land in the past. Along with the distancing measures, the queue has continued to appear longer since it’s stretching farther to keep space between parties.
As we were hopping around Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, we noticed that new overflow distancing markers have been placed along the sidewalk, for Slinky Dog Dash! The queue leads all the way from Toy Story Land, past Walt Disney Presents, and towards the Voyage of The Little Mermaid.
We are definitely excited about the idea of being able to watch Ariel back onstage again during the Voyage of The Little Mermaid! But, we’ll have to keep you updated on any other possible reopenings and distancing measures placed in Disney World!
What’s your favorite live show in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World