Even though Adventureland already has a great atmosphere with references to Aladdin, some of our favorite snacks (we miss you, Egg Roll Wagon), and adventurous attractions, it’s also a spot for unique merchandise!
While you’re on the hunt for your next souvenir to take home, now you can stop by none other than Bwana Bob’s since it has officially reopened! The open-air merchandise stand has multiple kiosks where guests can pick up Minnie Ears, Disney face masks, and more!
If that Florida sun is just really beaming down on you, Bwana Bob’s also has cooling fans and bottled beverages available for guests to purchase. The kiosks are operating with distancing markers that everyone is asked to stand behind before checking out what goodies are lining the shelves!
We’ll make sure to give you a look at the other places that are welcoming guests around Disney World as they reopen as well!
Your shopping spree doesn’t have to stop there! Take a look at all the collections coming to shopDisney this Fall!
What’s your favorite place to visit when you’re in the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Merchandise Update!
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- Disney World Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky Surprise with This Exclusive Shopping Event!
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
- Your Morning Coffee Just Got a Little More Magical With This Starbucks Series in Disney World!
- Danielle Nicole x Disney Continue Its Cinderella 70th Anniversary Line with the SWEETEST Satchel Ever!
- The NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Say Goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Christmas! Holiday Spirit Jerseys Have Made Their Way to Disney World!