Even though Adventureland already has a great atmosphere with references to Aladdin, some of our favorite snacks (we miss you, Egg Roll Wagon), and adventurous attractions, it’s also a spot for unique merchandise!
While you’re on the hunt for your next souvenir to take home, now you can stop by none other than Bwana Bob’s since it has officially reopened! The open-air merchandise stand has multiple kiosks where guests can pick up Minnie Ears, Disney face masks, and more!
If that Florida sun is just really beaming down on you, Bwana Bob’s also has cooling fans and bottled beverages available for guests to purchase. The kiosks are operating with distancing markers that everyone is asked to stand behind before checking out what goodies are lining the shelves!
We’ll make sure to give you a look at the other places that are welcoming guests around Disney World as they reopen as well!
Your shopping spree doesn’t have to stop there! Take a look at all the collections coming to shopDisney this Fall!
What’s your favorite place to visit when you’re in the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Merchandise Update!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- 3 Popular Lightsabers are FINALLY Back at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World
- New Shopping Experiences Coming to Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Disney Dropped Two New Pairs of Minnie Ears Online!
- Disney World’s Newest 50th Anniversary Souvenir Only Costs $3!
- PHOTOS: TONS of New 50th Anniversary Merchandise Arrived Today in Disney World!