Although Disney Premier Passport holders have a full year of access to the theme parks in Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort with no blockout dates, they haven’t exactly been able to visit Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park very much this year.
Both parts closed over 6 months ago and have yet to reopen. Earlier this year, Disney reached out to its Premier Passport holders regarding certain policy changes. Now, Disney is reaching out to Premier Passport holders again to give them an update.
Disney has informed its Premier Passport holders that, in the coming weeks, Disney will actually be applying certain extensions to Premier Passports that are “on the verge of expiration.”
Specifically, Disney has noted, it will be making 30-day extensions to the Premier Passports that are set to expire soon to ensure that they remain active and are available to make Park Pass reservations at Disney World while Disneyland’s theme parks remain closed.
Disney will continue to make these extensions on a monthly basis until a reopening date for the Disneyland Resort theme parks is identified. At that time, Disney has said that “a final extension will be applied to all Premier Passports based on the theme park closure period.”
Disneyland appears to be actively preparing for its reopening and we’ve heard some analysts note that Disneyland could “comfortably” operate at 50% capacity and maintain social distancing when it reopens. But, a reopening date has yet to be set for the Disneyland Resort theme parks. We’re keeping our eyes open for more news related to Disneyland’s reopening, so be sure to come back for more updates.
Recent Stories About Disneyland
- This Ice Cream in Disneyland Has INSECTS In It?!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- How to Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland WITHOUT A Park Ticket!
- Save on Your 2021 Disneyland Trip With TWO New Hotel Offers!
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Content is Coming to MuppetVision 3D in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Disneyland Gave Me Nightmares
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!