We’re at Magic Kingdom today for its grand reopening in Disney World!
While we have so far experienced relatively low wait times, as well as fairly low crowd levels, there is one spot that has seen a large amount of traffic. In fact, it’s seen so much traffic that it has actually reached capacity for the day, and it’s only 2PM!
We previously reported that the virtual queue for Splash Mountain’s gift shop had a wait time of about three hours this morning. However, now Cast Members are telling guests that the line has reached capacity for the day.
While guests are still invited to sign up for the virtual queue, they are being told that there is no guarantee they will be able to get in the store before the end of day.
Since it was announced that Splash Mountain would be re-themed to a Princess and the Frog bayou attraction, original Splash Mountain merchandise has been flying off the shelves. At the Passholder Preview, we saw a 240 minute wait for the store, and the popularity has certainly not gone down for the reopening today.
We will continue to keep you updated on reopening day at Magic Kingdom, along with wait times and crowd levels as the day goes on.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!