When it does, several resort amenities will be available for its guests. We now know more specifics regarding which dining and shopping experiences will be available!
We are able to confirm via Disney’s website that Everything POP Shopping and Dining will be available to guests, both as a dining location as well as a shopping location. Though an exact date is not provided, all signs point to a July 10 reopening along with the resort.
We can also confirm that Petals Pool Bar will be open along with the resort.
All three of the resort’s pools (Hippy Dippy Pool, Bowling Pool, and Computer Pool) will also be open and available for guests during their stay.
Before the theme parks reopen, bus transportation will be available between Disney Springs and the Pop Century Resort area. Once the parks reopen, bus service will be available for all four theme parks. The Disney Skyliner will also be available starting July 15.
We will continue to provide resort updates as we learn more!
Do you have an upcoming stay at Disney’s Pop Century Resort? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World