Disneyland has proposed plans to reopen on its 65th Anniversary: July 17th, 2020! This grand reopening will come four months after the parks temporarily closed amidst the global health crisis.
In preparation for this reopening, Disneyland has temporarily paused the sale of ticket and Annual Pass purchases and renewals.
Disney Parks Blog shared TONS of useful information regarding Disneyland’s proposed reopening plan. When it comes to tickets and Annual Passes, they said the following:
“At this time, there will also be a temporary pause on new ticket sales and Annual Passport sales and renewals. Additional details will be available soon.”
Disneyland has also shared that, like Disney World, they will be implementing a guest reservation system that all guests, including Annual Passholders, must utilize in order to access the parks. This is a developing story and we will continue to provide more information as we learn more!
Will you visit Disneyland soon after it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World