While previously we have seen stay-at-home orders issued across counties in Florida, including Osceola and Orange Counties, up until now there had not been a statewide stay-at-home order issued.
However, that changed today. Governor Ron DeSantis has issued a stay-at-home order for the entire state of Florida.
The order, which will go into effect Thursday, April 2nd at midnight, staying in effect for 30 days.
According to the Orlando Sentinel, the order will be in an effort to “limit all movement” of Floridians, with the exception of essential services and activities.
We will continue to update this post as we learn more.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!