The lights in the trees are neon and we’re not a bit freezin’! There’s simply not enough churros! Let it glow, let it glow, let it glow!
Sorry about that — sometimes you just gotta sing made up songs about churros. Last night marked the start of the “Let it Glow” holiday light spectacular in Downtown Disney in Disneyland. Get into the holiday spirit early with these out of this world decorations.
The trees in Downtown Disney have been decked out with halo lights and multi-colored uplighting to give them a spacey holiday look. The trees vary in height and in lighting color, making for some fun and festive photos.
There will also be a series of entertainers throughout Downtown Disney to keep the “Let it Glow” magic flowing. Among them will be a magician and a troupe of a capella carolers. Enjoy the holiday glow while you shop from now until January 6, 2020.
What do you think of this unique tree lighting? Festive? Funky? Both? Let us know in the comments!
Check out more from Disneyland Resort at the links below!
- This Ice Cream in Disneyland Has INSECTS In It?!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- How to Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland WITHOUT A Park Ticket!
- Save on Your 2021 Disneyland Trip With TWO New Hotel Offers!
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Content is Coming to MuppetVision 3D in Disney World!