Disney World‘s Hollywood Studios will be hosting several merchandise events as the park prepares to open Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. These events all take place before the big day — August 29 — when the new land will open in Florida.
New dress by Ashley Eckstein featuring Darth Vader
Meet Ashley Eckstein from Her Universe
Saturday, August 17
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Ashley Eckstein will be showcasing her newest Her Universe dress featuring Darth Vader. Eckstein founded Her Universe, a fangirl fashion and lifestyle brand. Eckstein is also known to Star Wars fans as the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
At the event, wristbands will be required, and will be distributed to guests at park open on the day of the signing at the event location with the purchase of a Her Universe or Ahsoka Tano item. *
New Art Pieces inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Sunday, August 18
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Several artists will showcase special artwork inspired by the Star Wars saga. Artists Craig Fraser, Kevin-John, William Silvers, and Charles Wissig will be available to meet guests and sign art for your collection.**
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Book Signing
Wednesday, August 2
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Meet the authors and illustrator behind new titles inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Ethan Sacks and Will Sliney have teamed up to bring fans the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge comic book series. Delilah S. Dawson will be available to sign her recent project, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Black Spire, and Zoraida Córdova will be signing her recent contribution to the Star Wars saga, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: A Crash of Fate.**
There are some details to be aware of if you plan to attend any of these events:
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
- Disney requests that only two (2) items be signed per guest, per time in line.
- Disney asks that you bring no personal items to be signed.
- Valid Walt Disney World Resort receipt may be required.
- Event is subject to space and time availability and is not guaranteed.
- Theme park admission is required.
- Event information subject to change without notice.
*Wristbands will be distributed to guests at park open on the day of the signing at the event location with the purchase of a Her Universe or Ahsoka Tano item. A wristband from the appearance location is required to meet Ashley Eckstein and allows the guest to get two items signed. A limited number of wristbands will be available. Once the wristbands have been distributed, the line to meet Ashley Eckstein will close.
**Guests must purchase product before having it signed.
Will you be attending any of the special merchandise events? Let us know in the comments.
Need to know more about Disney World's Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Don't miss:
- What to Watch Before Visiting Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Our First Real Visit to Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- A Lightweight Fan's Review of Galaxy's Edge
- We Tried the Alcoholic Drinks and Spiked Milk in Disney World's Galaxy's Edge
- What's the Difference Between Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in Disneyland and Disney World?
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!