Recipes White Truffle Herb Butter Sauce Le Cellier Canada, Epcot
1 each shallot, sliced
to coat olive oil
1 cup white wine
1 cup heavy cream
1 ounce truffle oil
¼ cup butter, cubed
1 each lemon, juice of
to taste kosher salt
to taste pepper
1 tablespoon chives, minced fine
Method of Preparation:
1. Sauté shallots in the olive oil until translucent.
2. Add wine and vinegar and reduce by 90 percent. Add the cream and reduce by 75 percent.
3. Remove from heat and whip in the butter and truffle oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add lemon juice to taste.
7. Stir in chives and keep warm.
8. This is served with the Mushroom Filet.