Recipes Potato Casserole Garden Grill The Land, Epcot
Yields 6-8 servings
2 pounds potatoes diced
2 pounds shredded potatoes
2 cups diced onions
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 quart heavy cream
8 each egg yolks
8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
6 ounces Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons salt
1 ½ teaspoon white pepper
Method of preparation:
- Mix together all ingredients, reserving 2 ounces of cheddar cheese.
- Spray 2" deep 10" x 10" pan with non-stick spray.
- Fill pan ¾ of the way full with mixed ingredients.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese, parchment paper and foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil and paper and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving