Recipes Lemon Garlic Shrimp Spoodles Boardwalk
Yield: 6 servings
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
36 large shrimp, butterflied
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon fresly cracked black pepper
1/2 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
1. Melt half butter in a saute pan.
2. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Add half the garlic and cook 5 minutes or until shrimp are almost done – pink, firm and slighly opaque.
4. Add lemon juice and remaining garlic. Do not boil.
5. Season with salt and pepper; add parsley.
6. To serve, spoon sauce on top.