Recipes Guinness Cake Crown Restaurant World Showcase, Epcot
Yield: 8 servings
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 TB baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups Guinness Stout
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1.Grease and line a cake pan and preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugar together.
3. Gradually beat in eggs.
4. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda into a separate bowl.
5. Stir Guinness into cocoa. Carefully fold in alternate quantities of flour and cocoa to butter/ sugar mixture.
6. Spread mixture into pans and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes at 275 degrees F.
7. Let cool in pans for five minutes before turning out.