Recipes Chocolate Chip Cookies Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Makes about 3 dozen medium, or 18 large cookies
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks butter), softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
12-ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 330℉.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl and set aside.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar in a separate bowl and cream with electric mixer until fluffy.
4. With mixer running, add eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla. Mix until combined, scraping sides of bowl.
5. Slowly add flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop 1 tablespoon dough for medium cookies and 2 tablespoons for large onto ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake until light golden, 10 to 12 minutes for medium cookies, 12 to 14 minutes for large.