Recipe Sunflower Seed Bread Garden Grill Restaurant Land Pavilion – Epcot
From Chef Mike Bersell
4 cups Bread Flour
1 1/2 cups Starter Dough (recipe below)
3/4 oz. Fresh Yeast
1 tablespoon Salt
1 1/2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 cups Sunflower Seeds
1 1/2 cups Water
1. Mix everything together and knead dough until smooth texture and it
comes away from the mixing bowl clean.
2. Cover dough with cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Scale dough pieces into desired weight and shape pieces into round
4. Proof the dough until it is double the size.
5. Place in hot oven (400°F) for approximately 15-20 minutes.
6. Let the bread cool before slicing.
3/8 cup Water
1 cup Bread Flour
pinch of Fresh Yeast
Mix together all ingredients and rest overnight in refrigerator.