Recipe Sausage Gravy Whispering Canyon Cafe Wilderness Lodge
Yield: 4 servings
3/4 Cup Ground Breakfast Sausage, cooked
3 Tbsp Butter
3 Tbsp Flour
1-1/2 Cup Milk
To Taste Salt
To Taste Pepper
1. Place the sausage and butter in a heavy saucepan. Melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Stir in the flour. Keep stirring for 2 minutes, this will remove the flour taste.
3. Slowly add the milk while stirring.
4. Bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute then reduce the heat.
5. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot.
Serving Suggestions: Serve over hot buttermilk biscuits.