Magic Your Way Package with Quick Service Dining Plan
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining offers you an easy and affordable way to experience a wide variety (more than 50) of participating Disney restaurants.
Your Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining package includes the following per person per night of the package stay:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Admissions Ticket (with the option to add on Park Hopper or Water Park Fun and More at an additional fee): Choose the number of days of your Magic Your Way Base Ticket, which provides admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day. You pick the number of days (purchase 1 to 10) so you get exactly what you want. The more days you add to the ticket, the less you pay per day.
- One MagicBand per person (over 3 years)
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan, per person per night
- A variety of savings of 10 percent to 20 percent and other values at participating locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. These discounts include shopping and dining discounts, as well as vouchers for admission to miniature golf and the ESPN Wide World of Sports. All offers subject to change, so be sure to check when you book your package.
What Does the Quick Service Dining Plan Include?
With the Quick Service Dining Plan, each night of your package stay, each person over 3 years old gets:
— Two Quick Service Meals – One Entree OR one complete Combo meal and one non-alcoholic beverage, such as soda, coffee or tea. Children age 3-9 must choose from a children's menu, if one is available.
As of 2018 plan, guests over 21 may have one alcoholic beverage, such as: beer or cider; wine or sangria; mixed drinks and specialty cocktails (some exceptions apply). Also, non-alcoholic beverages include items such as: artisanal milkshakes; fresh smoothies; premium hot chocolates; soda, coffee, or tea.
Quick Service Entitlements:
- You can now substitute a non-alcoholic beverage for a DDP snack credit. This must be done in the same transaction.
- You are now able to substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three Snack DDP items, but this must be done during the same transaction. Instead of a single Quick Service meal you could, for example, get three sodas.
— Two Snacks. Eligible snacks will be indicated on the menu with a Disney Dining Plan symbol (shown at right). Some examples of snacks: frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar; popcorn single serving box (scoop); single piece of whole fruit; single serving bag of snacks; 20 oz. bottled drink (Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite) or water; 22 oz. fountain soft drink; 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or tea; or single serving prepackaged milk or juice.
- Snacks are no longer determined based on price. Here are some examples of items now considered snacks: any soup at a Quick Service location; any ice cream novelties; any hand-scooped ice cream (including sundaes) with two scoops or less of ice cream and NOT in a souvenir container; anything listed as a side at a Quick Service location; any single-serve, non-alcoholic beverage that's not in a souvenir container.
- You can now also use a snack credit for the following breakfast items: cereal, French toast sticks, oatmeal or quinoa, grits, biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs or a side of bacon, sausage, potatoes or eggs.
These credits activate as soon as you check in to your resort and can be used at any time, in any combination, during your stay. They expire at the end of your stay.
— One refillable drink mug per person (eligible for refills at Quick-Service locations at a Disney Resort hotel).
The Dining Plan DOES NOT include the following:
— Some outdoor food carts and recreation rental counters
— Items that are more than a single serving (e.g. a box of doughnuts or jar of peanut butter)
— Items (drinks/popcorn) sold in souvenir containers
— Items considered merchandise, such as glow cubes and bottle straps.
— Special dining events offered at certain table service locations.
How Much Does it Cost?
In 2018, the addition of the Quick Service Dining Plan to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package costs (prices subject to change):
— $52.49 per night per adult
— $21.75 per night per child age 3-9
In 2019, the addition of the Quick Service Dining Plan to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package costs (prices subject to change):
— $52.49 per night per adult
— $23.78 per night per child age 3-9
Children under 3 do not need to purchase the plan. There is no charge for children under 3 who share from an adult's meal. However, if you order from a menu for a child under 3, you will be charged the menu price.
Who Can Purchase the Dining Plan?
The Quick Service Dining Plan can only be purchased as follows:
1. If you are a non-Disney Vacation Club member, you must purchase a Magic Your Way vacation package at a Disney resort for your entire party with at least one day's park admission. The number of days for the Dining Plan will equal the number of nights you have reserved your room on the package. It has nothing to do with the number of days of park admission you have.
2. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member staying at a DVC resort on points, you may purchase the Dining Plan. You must purchase the Dining Plan for everyone in your party. No purchase of park admission is necessary. The number of dining plan days will equal the number of nights of your stay.
3. If you are cruising with the Disney Cruise Line and have a Disney Cruise Line Land/Sea package.
NOTE: The following resorts do not participate in the dining plan: The Swan, Dolphin, Shades of Green and the Disney Springs resorts on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, which are not Disney owned or operated.
Are There Restrictions on How I Use the Dining Credits?
If you want, use your counter service credits for breakfast at any participating counter service restaurant with breakfast on the menu. Counter service credits are good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you want to use three of your counter service credits in one day, that's fine, too.
Can I Use the Dining Plan for Special Events?
Epcot Food & Wine Festival — The Dining Plan snack credits can be used to purchase many of the samples found at the international food booths around World Showcase.
What If I Don't Use All My Dining Plan Credits by the End of My Stay?
Unused credits are not refundable. Make sure you have used them all by the end of the day you check out, as they expire at midnight on the last day of your stay. Use snack credits for bottled water for the trip home, for example.
Here is the list of participating Quick Service restaurants/food outlets (as of 6/20/18), subject to change):