- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland HoeDown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR CLOSED 2/11/11 TO MAKE WAY FOR THE EXPANSION OF FANTASYLAND. READ MORE ABOUT THE FANTASYLAND PROJECT HERE.
only hope that we never lose sight of one thing -- that it was all
started by a mouse." - Walt Disney
In this vibrantly colorful two acres of land tucked behind Fantasyland, Walt Disney World's littlest guests (and their adult companions) can visit the most cheerful town fair on the planet. There's lots to see and do, whether you're looking for a thrill on a down-sized roller coaster, have always wondered what Minnie keeps in her freezer, need a refreshing spray of water on Donald's Boat, or want an autograph from the "big cheese" himself. Originally called Mickey's Birthdayland, this area opened in 1988 as part of Mickey's 60th birthday celebration. It was regularly visited by two-thirds of all Magic Kingdom visitors, even after the celebration and it was renamed Mickey's Starland. In 1996, new attractions were added and the name was changed permanently to Mickey's Toontown Fair.
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm - Hop into a crop duster and follow Goofy's crazy route on this family roller coaster ride.
Donald's Boat - Climb aboard "Miss Daisy" and cool off with some little squirts.
Judge's Tent - Bring your camera and your autograph book for a private meeting with Mickey!
Mickey's Country House - A tour through Mickey's 4-room cottage.
Minnie's Country House - Minnie's colorful home with lots of furniture meant for climbing.
Toontown Hall of Fame Tent - Meet Disney heroes, heroines and villains in three different rooms offering character greeting opportunities. The newest section of the Hall of Fame is Pixie Hollow, which features a meet and greet opportunity with Tinker Bell and her pixie friends.
Disney World Railroad
- 15- to 20-minute journey on an authentic steam train, with stops at
Main Street, U.S.A. and Frontierland.
Toontown Farmers' Market - Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
County Bounty - Children's clothing, toys, souvenirs.
Mickey's Toontown Fair Souvenirs - Souvenirs and hats.