- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland HoeDown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Meet Master Magician Mickey Mouse
Town Square Theatre
In October, 2013, Magician Mickey Mouse not only got a brand new outfit but he became "talking" Mickey Mouse. Now Mickey can truly meet and greet with his guests.
Mickey has a number of cute "bits" that he can do like card tricks, flying around like Peter Pan, and posing like Buzz Lightyear.
The Fast Pass location is located past the Theatre and past Tony's Town Square Restauarnt.
Get a FASTPASS! The line quickly grew at opening and as more folks become aware that Mickey now talks, more will want to see him.
Some little ones are fearful of Mickey, especially when he starts talking since they aren't used to that.
A character host is in the room and will gladly take photos with your camera for you.
A PhotoPass photographer is there to take photos of the special moments.
While Mickey talks, he is not truely interactive, so let him do his thing.
MASTER MAGICIAN MICKEY MOUSE
Magician Mickey began meeting guests at the Town Square Theatre in the spring of 2011. He used to share space with the Princesses until their special Princess Fairytale Hall opened in September 2013.
When Mickey's Town Square location debuted in 2011, it became the first-ever use of Disney's FASTPASS Service for a character meet-and-greet experience