- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy/Locations
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Muppets Present... Great
Moments in American History
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Once Upon a Time Projection Show
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Magic Kingdom Archives
The Magic, The Memories and You
Cinderella Castle Show
This show was discontinued as of September 3, 2012, to make way for the new "Celebrate the Magic" show coming in November 2012.
-- As part of 2011's "Let the Memories Begin" campaign, Walt Disney World launched a dramatic new projection show filled with special effects and magic that transforms Cinderella Castle into a shimmering canvas for images of Walt Disney World guests and the memories they made that day at Magic Kingdom. In the nighttime spectacle, photos of guests captured that very day in the park are projected larger-than-life among the spires and turrets of Cinderella Castle. (In similar fashion, guest images are projected onto "it's a small world" on select nights at Disneyland Park in California.)
-- "The Magic, The Memories, and You!" is presented most nights, sometimes twice, after the sun goes down. Classic Disney music weaves in and out of the new "Let the Memories Begin" theme song, while 16 high-powered state-of-the-art projectors bring the castle to life. There's a visual and musical journey that takes place, tracing the family vacation experience, from planning and travel all the way through arrival and fun. Through the wizardry of technology, the castle's turrets spin or rocket into space, vines grow and cover the walls, and planets and cannonballs whiz by. The castle shimmers and magically transforms, while as many as 500 images shot by PhotoPass photographers in the theme park that day are projected onto the castle. In addition, guests have been sharing their stories and uploading photos and videos online at DisneyParks.com/memories, some of which are combined into the castle show. The show closes, appropriately, with a classic Disney memory, and there is a final burst of fireworks over Cinderella Castle.
NOTE: This show does NOT replace Wishes! It is performed just before Wishes, and on some nights, later in the evening.
Read about Disneyland's version of The Magic, The Memories and You HERE.
The Magic, The Memories and You is scheduled most nights, with up to two shows per night depending on theme park operating hours and other special ticketed events. Check the day's Times Guide for specific showtimes.
The show lasts about 10 minutes.
Standing directly in front of the Castle is not necessarily the best spot to take in all the special effects that are projected. Consider standing on Main Street, between Casey's Corner and the Main Street Ice Cream shop.
- The Magic, The Memories and You debuted at a special event at the Magic Kingdom on January 18, 2011.
- Height of Cinderella Castle: 189 feet
- Projectors: 16
- Same-day guest photos per show: up to 500
- Total number of images projected per show: more than 5,000
- Imagineers from both Disneyland and Walt Disney World worked on developing this show.
Show producer Alan Bruun talked with Deb Wills the night of the show's debut:
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.