- General Info
- Official Press Release
- 2015 Sneak Preview, Part 1
- 2015 Sneak Preview, Part 2
- Preview Photo Gallery
- International Marketplaces
- Disney Visa Exclusives
- Special Ticketed Events
- Culinary Demos/
- Eat to the Beat Concerts/
- Festival Packages
- Remy's Ratatouille
Hide and Squeak
- General Info
- After-Hours Experience/
- Culinary Demos &
- Eat to the Beat
- Special Ticketed
- Festival Map Sept 19-21
- Boot Camp (9/21/14)
- Parisian Breakfast (9/20/14)
- Hibachi Experience (9/23/14)
- Eat to the Beat Dinner
- Late Nights Live!
- Premium Package Review
- Wine and Dine Half Marathon
2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
September 19 - November 10, 2014
Special Dining Experiences
Complete details for premium events for the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival were posted on epcotfoodfestival.com on July 24.
Tickets for culinary demos, and beverage and mixology seminars went on sale July 25 for Tables in Wonderland, Disney Vacation Club and Annual Passholders.
Booking opened to the general public on July 31 for certain experiences that require a separate ticket. Call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
Here are the new special dining events this year:
- Epcot Food & Wine Late Nights LIVE! -- This new event is an extraordinary after-hours street party occurring Thursday nights during the festival. It's located between the United Kingdom pavilion and World Showcase Plaza. The event includes six complimentary items from several of the Food & Wine Marketplaces, musical performances, entertainment, live DJ and more!
WHERE: World Showcase between the United Kingdom pavilion and Showcase Plaze
WHEN: Thursdays (starts 9/25), from 9:45 p.m. to 1 a.m.
PRICE: $79 per person plus tax (Epcot admission not required if entering park after park close for the event only. If you enter park during normal operating hours, a valid theme park ticket is required.)
- Epcot Food & Wine Premium Package - Offered Mondays through Thursdays. Includes:
-- in-room gift bag including select bottle of wine, a festival wine glass, delicious truffles, Premium Package Area credential. In addition, a themed Food & Wine Festival Magic Band and $50 gift card
-- Exclusive Premium Package Areas located around World Showcase promenade where guests can order items from select marketplaces and have them delivered right to them without waiting in lines.
-- Admission to one Food & Wine Late Night LIVE! event.
WHERE: Offered to select Disney resorts (including WDW resorts, Swan & Dolphin and Golden Oak) and Epcot.
WHEN: Monday - Thursday during Food and Wine Festival
PRICE: $199 plus tax.
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney -- An evening celebrating the life and creative inspiration of our founder Walt Disney. Discover and sample some of Walt's favorite meals at interactive cooking stations and pair your dishes with specially selected wines, each with their own unique Disney connection. This isn't just dinner, it's dining happily ever after.
WHERE: World ShowPlace in Epcot
WHEN: October 24, 7:30 to 10 p.m.
PRICE: $99 general admission or $119 for reserved seating per person, plus tax, gratuity included
- Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island -- Discover Puerto Rico, a land rich in cultural tradition, enticing cuisine and world class entertainment. Let the gentle island breeze lead you to tasting stations offering mouthwatering Puerto Rican favorites and handcrafted cocktails featuring Puerto Rico's world-renowned rum brands. Though the evening will inevitably end, your memories of the Enchanted Island will last a lifetime.
WHERE: World ShowPlace in Epcot
WHEN: September 20, 7:30 - 10 p.m.
PRICE: $99 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure -- The experience invites you to sharpen your skills and discover new ones. Refine your abilities from the worlds of cuisine and libation. Grow your confidence and build your inspiration to tackle epicurean challenges you never thought possible.
WHERE: East Hall at World ShowPlace pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Select Sundays, 1 - 3 p.m.
PRICE: $119 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
September 21: Andrea Robinson, Master Sommelier presenting Food & Wine Pairings 101
October 5: Erika Davis, Graycliff Chocolatier presenting Chocolate
October 12: Gabrielle Parisi, Carlo's Bakery, presenting Cake Decorating
October 19: Allen Susser, Chef Allen's, presenting Pickling 101
November 2: Dale DeGroff, James Beard award-winning mixologist, presenting I'll Take Manhattans, History and Origin of Aromatic Bitters
- Food for Thought -- Learn the dish behind the dish. A great author tells stories with words in a book; a great chef tells stories with food on a plate. Join the conversation as celebrated chefs share their own appetizing tips and techniques. Savor the personal stories that have led them down the road to culinary success. Indulge in the tales that have defined their life's journey. As the story unfolds you'll be treated to three unique offerings from the chef's own cookbook, because as everyone knows, the finest pairing is great food and great conversation among friends.
WHERE: Festival Welcome Center, Chef's Showplace
WHEN: Fridays, plus Saturday, October 11 -- 10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
PRICE: $169 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
September 19: Norman van Aken, Norman's at the Ritz Carlton, Grande Lakes, Orlando, FL
September 26: Robert Irvine, Robert Irvine's nosh, Bluffton, SC
October 10: Andrew Zimmern, Andrew Zimmern's Canteen, St. Louis Park, MN
October 11: Jamie Deen, The Lady and Sons, Savannah, GA
October 17: Rick Bayless, Frontera Grill and Topolobampo, Chicago, IL
October 24: Bryan Voltaggio, VOLT Lunchbox/Range Family/Meal Aggio, Frederick, MD
October 31: Cat Cora, Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing -- Guests will be treated to cuisine from both land and sea. Each new plate is paired with carefully selected wines and serves as a showcase of unique Mediterranean and Moroccan inspiration. Between the exotic flavors and the vibrant decor of the newly opened Spice Road Table you will feel as though you have been magically transported to a Moroccan seashore.
WHERE: Spice Road Table, Morocco, in Epcot
WHEN: Wednesdays, 1 - 3 p.m.
PRICE: $55 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner -- The Tutto Italia wine pairing event will showcase a variety of regional Italian wines that have been selected to pair perfectly with house-made Italian dishes prepared with imported white truffles. The pairings will be presented at Tutto Italia ristorante, modeled on an authentic Italian summer villa.
WHERE: Tutto Italia, Italy pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Thursday, October 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 from 6 to 9 p.m.
PRICE: $295 per person plus tax, gratuity included
Returning Ticketed Events:
- Parisian Breakfast -- Chefs de France introduces breakfast in Paris. Start your morning "a la Parisienne" with a mimosa, freshly made baguettes, brioches and croissants, unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate and orange juice.
WHERE: Chefs de France, France pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Saturdays, from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
PRICE: $39 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- "3D" Disney's Dessert Discovery -- A dessert lover's dream. A variety of desserts and samplings of cordials certain to please any sweet tooth. Afterwards enjoy VIP viewing of IlllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
WHERE: World ShowPlace in Epcot
WHEN: Select Fridays, October 3, 10 and 17, 8 to 9:30 p.m.
PRICE: $59 per person plus tax, gratuity included.
This also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com.
Sweet Seats: an exclusive area within the 3D Dessert Discovery. Includes private reserved table, entrance into World ShowPlace 15 minutes before general admission, specialty beverage, a unique dessert offering and more. Limited Availability.
PRICE: $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity included
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary) -- Signature restaurants welcome you to a memorable meal. The resident chef will prepare a magnificent culinary experience as a hosting winery presents the accompanying wines for each dinner.
9/27 Narcoossee's noon $149 Dennis Thompson, Chef de Cuisine 9/27 Flying Fish Cafe 1 p.m. $149 Tim Keating, Chef de Cuisine 9/30 Le Cellier Steakhouse 11:30 a.m. $109 Al Youngman, Chef de Cuisine 10/2 Jiko 6 p.m. $199 Jon O'Brien, Chef 10/2 Hollywood Brown Derby 6 p.m. $189 Craig Schleider, Chef de Cuisine 10/2 Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck 6:30 p.m. $110 Robert Leonardi, CCC, Executive Chef 10/2 Raglan Road 6:30 p.m. $140 Kevin Dundon, Master Chef 10/8 Flying Fish Cafe 6 p.m. $189 Tim Keating, Chef de Cuisine 10/8 Fulton's Crab House 6:30 p.m. $100 Mark Boor, Chef 10/14 Le Cellier Steakhouse 11:30 a.m. $109 Al Youngman, Chef de Cuisine 10/16 Hollywood Brown Derby 6 p.m. $189 Craig Schleider, Chef de Cuisine 10/16 Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:30 p.m. $199 Daniel Sicilia, Chef 10/22 Flying Fish Cafe 6 p.m. $189 Tim Keating, Chef de Cuisine 10/23 California Grill 6:30 p.m. $279 Brian Piasecki, Chef de Cuisine 10/23 Jiko 6 p.m. $199 Jon O'Brian, Chef 10/24 Victoria & Albert's 6:30 p.m. $549 Scott Hunnel, Chef de Cuisine 10/30 The Wave 6:30 p.m. $159 Frank Brough, Chef de Cuisine 10/30 Flying Fish Cafe 6 p.m. $189 Tim Keating, Chef de Cuisine 11/5 Flying Fish Cafe 6 p.m. $189 Tim Keating, Chef de Cuisine 11/6 Portobello 6:30 p.m. $100 Tony Mantuano, Executive Chef 11/8 Narcoossee's noon $149 Dennis Thompson, Chef de Cuisine
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier --
The festivities begin with a welcoming glass of mimosa followed closely by a sampling of Grand Marnier’s finest: Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, Grand Marnier 100th Anniversary and Grand Marnier 150th Anniversary. It’s a perfect opportunity to see why this family-owned liqueur has been in business since 1827!
Later, step up to the bar and pick up tips on the way to becoming your own mixologist before topping off the experience with a series of decadent delicacies -- including the famous Crepes Suzette and desserts au Grand Marnier -- from the chefs of Monsieur Paul.
WHERE: Monsieur Paul, France pavilion
WHEN: Saturdays, from September 27 to November 8, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
PRICE: $55 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Cheese Seminars -- An exceptional opportunity to learn more about cheese from fromagers. Featured cheeses will be tasted and paired with selected wines and/or beers.
WHERE: Festival Welcome Center, Chef's Showcase
WHEN: Saturdays, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
PRICE: $79 per person plus tax, gratuity included
Date Presenter Cheese 9/20 Max McCalman English Cheese and American Wines 9/27 Max McCalman US Cheeses and Craft Beers 10/4 Erin Hedley French Cheeses and Wines 10/18 Max McCalman Spanish Cheeses and Wines 10/25 David Gremmels US Cheeses and Wines 11/1 Max McCalman Italian Cheeses and Wines 11/8 Max McCalman Taste of Europe, Cheeses and Wines
- Party for the Senses -- Feast on this tribute to the sensory arts. Begin your evening with a reserved seat at the Eat to the Beat concert series at the America Gardens Theatre. Following the show, World ShowPlace pavilion becomes the setting for a sensational evening where you can wander among tempting tasting stations. Returning this year: Cirque due Soleil acts!
WHERE: World ShowPlace
WHEN: October 4, 11, 18, 25* and November 1, 7:30 - 10 p.m.
Category 1: Wine View Lounge -- includes private reserved table, entrance into World Showplace at 7:15 p.m., specialty cocktail toast, premium bar, artisanal cheese station and more. Limited availability.
$299 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
Category 2: Reserved Seating -- reserved table on the main floor, entrance into World ShowPlace at 7:15 p.m. and a specialty cocktail toast. Limited availability.
$189 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
Category 3: Party for the Senses -- general admission.
Price: $149 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
*Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World
- Italian Food and Beer Pairing -- Beers have been selected to complement authentic Italian dishes.
WHERE: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria in Italy pavilion at Epcot
WHEN: Tuesdays, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
PRICE: $76 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Italian Food and Wine Pairing -- Southern Italian cooking paired with a variety of Italian wines.
WHERE: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria in Italy pavilion at Epcot
WHEN: Thursdays, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
PRICE: $83 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Italian Regional Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon -- This wine pairing event showcases a variety of regional Italian wines, selected to pair perfectly with freshly prepared Italian dishes.
WHERE: Tutto Gusto at Tutto Italia Ristorante, Italy pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, noon -2:30 p.m.
PRICE: $94 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Italian White Truffle Lunch -- An exquisite five-course lunch, all with white truffles imported directly from Alba, Italy. Batasiolo wines from Piedmont will be paired with each course.
WHERE: Tutto Italia Ristorante, Italy pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Sunday, November 2, noon - 3 p.m.
PRICE: $225 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Sunday Mornings With … (formerly Sweet Sundays): Begin your day with a plated brunch accompanied by an assortment of freshly baked breakfast breads and a sparkling wine toast. Save room for dessert as a highly acclaimed pastry chef or baker takes the stage and crafts three of their favorite desserts that are as pleasing to the eye as they are for you to sample
Where: Festival Welcome Center, Chef's Showcase
When: Sundays, 10 a.m. to noon
Price: $99 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
September 28: Gale Gand, Tru & SpriitzBurger, Chicago, IL
October 5: Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito, Baked, Brooklyn, NY
October 12: Warren Brown, CakeLove, Washington, DC
October 19: Buddy Valastro Carlo's Bakery, Hoboken, NJ
October 26: Carla Hall, ABC's The Chew, New York, NY
November 2: Keegan Gerhard, d-bar desserts, Denver, CO and San Diego, CA
November 9: Alex Guarnaschelli, Butter, New York, NY
- French Regional Lunches -- Back by popular demand. Every week enjoy a different four-course lunch prepared by the chefs from Monsieur Paul restaurant and paired with wines presented by a visiting winery principal.
WHERE: Monsieur Paul, France pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Fridays and Sundays from noon to 3 p.m.
PRICE: $135 per person plus tax, gratuity included
September 26 Champagne with Wayne Ballard/Nicolas Feuillatte
September 28 Champagne with Wayne Ballard/Nicolas Feuillatte
October 3 Cotes du Rhone with Lydia Tremble/J.L. Colombo
October 5 Cotes du Rhone with Lydia Tremble/J.L. Colombo
October 10 Tour de France with Jorge Hernandez/J.W. Deutsch
October 12 Tour de France with Jorge Hernandez/J.W. Deutsch
October 17 Bordeaux with Cedric Villars/Les Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
October 19 Bordeaux with Cedric Villars/Les Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
October 24 Champagne with Wayne Ballard/Nicolas Feuillatte
October 26 Champagne with Wayne Ballard/Nicolas Feuillatte
October 31 Burgundy with Gregory Patriat/Boisset
November 2 Burgundy with Gregory Patriat/Boisset
November 7 Alsace with Patrick Aledo/Pierre Sparr
November 9 Alsace with Patrick Aledo/Pierre Sparr
- Mexican Tequila Lunch - These tastings will complement a selected Mexican regional cuisine and will offer guests the opportunity to learn more about tequila and spirits.
WHERE: La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico pavilion at Epcot
WHEN: Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays from noon to 1:30 p.m.
PRICE: $75 per person plus tax, gratuity included.
- Hibachi Experience -- Guests are treated to a memorable and interactive experience showcasing six courses with one featuring Wagyu beef prepared at your table by Teppan chefs. Each course will demonstrate comparative cooking techniques or ingredients all while spotlighting the art of Japanese Teppan cooking. Specially selected sake will compliment each course.
WHERE: Teppan Edo, Nihonbashi Dining Room, Japan pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Tuesdays, September 23 and 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28, and November 4, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
PRICE: $120 per person plus tax, gratuity included.
- Food and Wine Pairings -- Afternoon sessions that are great opportunities to discover a marriage of three regional wines with three tasting size portions of regional cuisines from Japan and Morocco. A wine representative will moderate each session and these will vary according to location. Featured wines and menu selections will change daily.
Restaurant Marrakesh, Morocco pavilion on Tuesdays, 3:30 - 5 p.m.
Tokyo Dining, Japan pavilion on Thursdays, 3:30 - 4:45 p.m.
PRICE: $55 per person plus tax, gratuity included.