- Garden Rocks Concerts
- Festival Map 2015
- Topiary Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Kitchens Menus
- Preview of 2015 Festival Part 1
- Preview of 2015 Festival Part 2
- Kid Fun at the Festival
- Florida Artists Bring Pixie Dust to Festival
- Topiaries and Gardens World Showcase I
- Topiary and Gardens Entrance Future World East
- Topiary and Gardens Future World West
Flower & Garden Festival
HGTV Designer Presentations
For the fourth year in a row, the Festival is being presented by HGTV which, of course, means the stars of your favorite HGTV and DIY Network shows will once again be on hand to meet festivalgoers and give expert tips and tricks.
New to this year's festival are HGTV and DIY superstars like Chris Lambton (Going Yard), Matt Blashaw (DIY's Yard Crashers and HGTV's Vacation House for Free), Matt Muenster (Bath Crashers and DIY's Blog Cabin), Amy Matthews (Renovation Raiders, DIY's This New House, Bathroom Renovations, Blog Cabin and Sweat Equity), Chip Wade (Elbow Room, Curb Appeal and Designed To Sell) and Alison Victoria (DIY's Kitchen Crashers).
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network stars are included with admission to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The 21st annual festival runs from March 5 - May 18, 2014 at Epcot.
- March 7-9 -- Vern Yip, HGTV Design Star
- March 14-16 -- Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 21-23 -- Matt Blashaw, DIY Network's Yard Crashers and HGTV's Vacation House for Free
- March 28-30 -- Matt Muenster, Bath Crashers
- April 4-6 -- Taniya Nayak, House Hunters on Vacation
- April 11-13 -- Amy Matthews, Renovation Raiders
- April 18-20 -- John Gidding, Curb Appeal
- April 25-27 -- David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star and Color Splash Miami
- May 2-4 -- Chip Wade, Elbow Room and Curb Appeal
- May 9-11 -- Genevieve Gorder, Design Star
- May 16-18 -- Alison Victoria, DIY Network's Kitchen Crashers
Whether you wish to learn a few new gardening techniques or simply catch a glimpse of one of your favorite television personalities, each HGTV designer presentation is a special experience that you won't want to miss!
NOTE: Theme park admission is required and HGTV designer presentations are subject to change without notice.