- Garden Rocks Concerts
- Festival Map 2015
- Topiary Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Kitchens Menus
- Preview of 2015 Festival Part 1
- Preview of 2015 Festival Part 2
- Kid Fun at the Festival
- Florida Artists Bring Pixie Dust to Festival
- Topiaries and Gardens World Showcase I
- Topiary and Gardens Entrance Future World East
- Topiary and Gardens Future World West
HGTV Designer Presentations
Learn to build a better garden with fascinating tips, tricks and techniques from talented HGTV designers and personalities. Presentations are held at the Festival Center at noon and 3 p.m. each Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presented by HGTV.
Location: On the HGTV Designers Stage at the Festival Center.
Show Times: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m., from March 7 to May 20, 2012.
Featured HGTV designers include:
- -- March 9 - 11: John Gidding, HGTV's Curb Appeal: The Block, presents "Designing for Curb Appeal"
- -- March 16 - 18: Sabrina Soto, HGTV's The High/Low Project, presents "Decorating Design Tips, Tricks and Savvy Shopping Secrets"
- -- March 23 - 25: Jason Cameron, DIY Network's Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves, presents "Working Makeover Magic for Desperate Landscapes"
- -- March 30 - April 1: Camille Styles, HGTV.com Entertainment contributor, presents "Planning Garden Parties That Are Simple, But Not Your Garden Variety"
- -- April 6 - 8: Dan Faires, HGTV.com's DanMade, Fan Favorite HGTV Design Star Season 5, presents "Planning Your Planting with Terrarium, Vertical Gardens and Small Space Greenery"
- -- April 13 - 15: Brandon Johnson, host of HGTV's My Yard Goes Disney, presents "Bringing Disney Inspiration and HGTV Design to Your Backyard"
- -- April 20 - 22: Meg Caswell, HGTV's Meg's Great Rooms, presents "Tips for Turning a Good Room Into a Great Room!"
- -- April 27 - 29: Monica Pedersen, HGTV Dream Home Tour 2012 and Designed to Sell, presents "Make It Beautiful: Designs and Ideas for Entertaining at Home"
- -- May 4 - 6: Antonio Ballatore, HGTV's The Antonio Treatment, presents "Design Outside of the Box: How to Personalize, Customize, and Inspire"
- -- May 11 - 13: Carter Oosterhouse, from Million Dollar Rooms, presents "10 Renovation Tips You Need To Know"
- -- May 18 - 20: Genevieve Gorder, HGTV's Dear Genevieve and HGTV Design Star, presents "Turning Your Landscape Inside Out"
Whether you wish to learn a few new gardening techniques or simply catch a glimpse of one of your favorite television personalities, each HGTV designer presentation is a special experience that you won't want to miss!
Please note that theme park admission is required and HGTV designer presentations are subject to change without notice.