- Garden Rocks Concerts
- Festival Map 2015
- Topiary Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Kitchens Menus
- Preview of 2015 Festival Part 1
- Preview of 2015 Festival Part 2
- Kid Fun at the Festival
- Florida Artists Bring Pixie Dust to Festival
- Topiaries and Gardens World Showcase I
- Topiary and Gardens Entrance Future World East
- Topiary and Gardens Future World West
2014 Flower & Garden Festival
- General Info
- AllEars® Review
- Flower Power Concerts
- HGTV Presentations
- Outdoor Kitchens Menus
- Hummingbird Garden
- Children's Activities
Flower and Garden Festival
Great American Gardeners Offer Inside Scoop at 13th Annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
HDTV's Paul James Opens Series April 21-23
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Getting to the root of home gardening problems is Paul James's specialty, and his passion is sharing all-natural approaches on his HGTV "Gardening by the Yard" show. The gardening guru appears April 21-23 at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival in Walt Disney World Resort to open the popular Great American Gardener series, presented in partnership with the American Horticultural Society. Some of the most respected gardeners and nature experts in the country reveal tips and entertaining stories during the festival. Open to all Epcot guests, the series runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from April 21 through June 11 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Scheduled to appear:
* Paul James (April 21-23) -- Host of HGTV's "Gardening by the Yard," James draws on his vast horticulture knowledge to answer gardening questions and provide helpful insights into America's top hobby.
* Roger Swain (April 28-30) -- Former host of PBS's "Victory Garden," Swain will demonstrate simple, effective gardening tricks and techniques which he has shared with viewers during his 15 years on the air.
* Clyde Butcher and Robert L. Bendick Jr. (May 5-7) -- Renowned wilderness photographer Clyde Butcher, who explores the natural environment through stunning black and white images, offers outdoor photography tips. Robert L. Bendick Jr., The Nature Conservancy's southeast division vice president, shares details about the Conservancy's role in creating Disney's Wilderness Preserve.
* Raymond Western (May 12-14) -- A Guerlain perfume specialist, Western offers insights into the world of fragrance and the intimate relationship between plants and perfume, such as those displayed at the Fragrance Garden located at the France pavilion.
* Jaret Daniels (May 19-21) -- A University of Florida butterfly expert and conservatory curator, Daniels gives the inside scoop on how to landscape a garden to attract butterflies.
* Pat Lanza (May 26-28) -- Known for her book "Lasagna Gardening," Lanza discusses how to use household refuse to improve gardens and techniques for great gardens with less work.
* Robert Bowden (June 2-4) -- Gardening expert and director of the lush Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando, Bowden talks about great shrubs and trees for all regions of Florida.
* Tom MacCubbin (June 9-11) -- Central Florida gardening personality, author of "The Edible Landscape" and co-author with Georgia Tasker of "Florida Gardener's Guide (2nd edition)," MacCubbin talks about minimal maintenance landscaping and using container gardens to increase the types of plants gardeners can grow successfully.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is included with regular Epcot admission. For more information, guests can call 407/W-DISNEY or visit disneyworld.com/flower.