Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Read more about Yorkshire County Fish Shop:

United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yorkshire-county-fish-shop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by PrBrandy Review Date: 05/12/2013

This was our first time trying the Fish and Chips. Where we live in Wisconsin Friday night fish fry is kind of a traditional meal. It too is usually fried Cod ( or walleye ) and French Fries.
This may be traditional English Pub Grub but it was every bit as good as what we get at home here at most local bars on a Friday night.
I would say this was about the best value for what I got of any Quick Serve meal.
If you like fried foods and like fish this is the place to eat while in Epcot.

Pros:

Good Fish

Reviewed by njpaulc Review Date: 05/09/2013

Ate there May 1 for lunch. Our favorite place. They also have outdoor seating by the Rose and Crown. I would have rated this place a 10, but the portion size has become tiny. They used to give you two huge pieces of fish, I was "lucky" to get two small pieces that might have equaled one of the older pieces, my son and daughter's portions were not much bigger.

Pros:

Best Fish and Chips

Cons:

Portion size, seating

Reviewed by jlundeen Review Date: 01/12/2013

While every visit we stop here to get fish and chips, we're always really disappointed that there is little to no seating. This time, we ended up standing at the wall overlooking the water, that is after some woman who parked her stroller right in the line of people trying to get to the seating area bumped into my husband, and spilled his beer all over the sidewalk. (She didn't even look up or apologize!)

Love the food, dislike the atmosphere.

Pros:

love the fish and chips

Cons:

no where to sit to eat

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 01/11/2013

2 adults ate dinner here on Wed 11-7-12 with no DDP.

We loved it! Missed eating at CHH at MK so this was my last chance for fish & chips. We grabbed a late meal about 45 minutes before the fireworks & cause the park was so empty we were able to sit in that small patio area off to the side along the water (it was so dark you almost didn't notice it until I asked a CM if we could sit there--I thought it was reserved). Ate our food (which was tasty & good size portions), shared a table with a nice family from Canada (thank you!) & had a great seated viewing of Illuminations! One of the highlights of the trip.

Pros:

good food, nice seating for fireworks if avail

Cons:

seating bad if busy I imagine