Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Read more about Yorkshire County Fish Shop:

United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yorkshire-county-fish-shop/lunch-dinner

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

They have the best fish and chips. It is consistently good. I have trouble eating fried foods but can eat their fish if I split a serving with my husband.

Pros:

great fish and chips

Cons:

only outside seating

Reviewer: Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

Great fish and chips

Pros:

Fast and good

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

We stopped here for a quick lunch. We were very pleased. The fish was excellent.

Pros:

We sat on the small attached patio area It was right next to the lake and was a pleasant place to have a bite.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewer: Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Been eating here every annual visit to WDW and April 2018 was no different. Had to get an order of fish and chips and a pint to enjoy while we watched the British Revolution perform (who are fabulously fun, BTW). This time, the food was not enjoyable. We waited in line for the fish and chips for a very long time and when we finally paid, the cast member told us they had run out of batter for the fish and that the chefs were making more - so that was why the line was so lengthy. We paid, waited at least ten more minutes for our food to be done. Not sure if the kitchen kerfuffle was the reason but the fish was terrible. 90% soggy, oily breading, almost no actual fish to be found. Really, it wasn't edible. Tossed it and enjoyed the beer instead. Oh, well.

Pros:

Not sure there are any pros, as you can get a beer at the Rose & Crown pub or the outside stand, no reason to go here

Cons:

Abysmal fish and chips

Reviewer: Rockerchick15 Review Date: 01/29/2018

My husband went here for the Fish & Chips, and begged to go back! I will definitely make it a "must-do" place on our next trip!

Pros:

Food, beer

Reviewer: mickeymom5 Review Date: 12/30/2017

My husband loves fish and chips. This did not disappoint! Fish is not my favorite, but after trying this, I would go back next time I am in strolling around World Showcase. The fish was hot and fresh, and we love to put vinegar on it all! Yummy!

Pros:

hot and fresh food

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 09/10/2017

For value and taste, this is one of the best stops in Epcot for a delicious meal. I last ate here in mid-August. The fish and chips is consistently good. The same meal in the Rose and Crown is nearly twice the price. This is a great place to eat and no reservation needed.

Pros:

Great lunch!

Reviewer: maddox4 Review Date: 04/19/2017

The fish and chips always rank a 10 with us but the seating is kind of a bummer. Hope they can expand this area at some point.

Pros:

love the fish

Cons:

seating

Reviewer: Figment Family Review Date: 03/22/2017

Really enjoy the fish and chips here, but wish there was a better place to sit and enjoy them during the crowded festivals. The good thing is that it is easy to walk and enjoy this treat.

Pros:

Excellent fish and chips

Cons:

Not enough seating

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/11/2016

OK we are from the UK and it is disgraceful that we even contemplated eating here and yet while listening to the group play in the UK pavilion we decided to share a bag of fish and chips. Amazing!!! Very fresh, authentic and hot. Plus one of the few places at Walt Disney world you can find vinegar to put on your fries.

Pros:

fantastic fish and chips

Cons:

—