Reviews of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

View Menus at Yak and Yeti Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Yak and Yeti Restaurant here, including a link to the menus :http://allears.net/dining/location/yak-and-yeti

Reviewer: Donald_13 Review Date: 02/16/2019

Good theming, originality to the menu and vibes.

I had the Bhaktapur Duck: Roasted half ducking, plum BBQ sauce, jasmine rice, stir-fried vegetables

The duck was cooked perfectly, crisp skin, plum bbq sauce evenly coated, with a nice complements of jasmine rice and vegetables.

Desert was the Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and it was served just as described; served warm with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce.

Defently impressed and whall be returning again

Pros:

Atmosphere, good food, friendly staff

Cons:

busy, lighting

Reviewer: Becky B Review Date: 01/28/2019

Ate here twice during our January 2019 7 day trip to WDW. Can't recommend the Ahi tuna nachos enough, also recommend the Korean BBQ ribs and the chicken lo mein - they're also both great. We tried the Korean meatballs dish, which was ok - the noodles and meatballs were actually quite good but the sauce that came on them was too sweet. Bartenders here are great, service has always been A+.

Pros:

great good, service, atsmosphere

Reviewer: HunterBill Review Date: 01/14/2019

Ate here for lunch on January 11. The food was a perfect blend of adventurous and familiar. They also had one of the largest varieties of gluten free options in the parks.

Pros:

Quality and Variety

Reviewer: Foodrocks Review Date: 09/30/2018

Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 daughters 15 and 11 years) ate here. This is one of our favourite restaurants. Great variety of food and great service. This time, was no different. My younger daughter ate chicken and waffles-great. My older daughter ate the chicken lo mein and loved it. I ate the honey chicken and my husband had the beef dish. All great.

Pros:

Great food. Great service. Great to look around at all of the theming.

Cons:

None. This was at the end of our trip so we were really too full to enjoy it as much as in the past. This had nothing to do with the restaurant though.

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Best restaurant in AK, one of the best in the whole of Disneyworld. Really really good food and wide selection. Nothing else to say, go here.

Pros:

Great good, wide selection

Cons:

None, go here!

Reviewer: Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

Great food and atmosphere..must get the pineapple wontons for desert

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Little pricy

Reviewer: tillch2 Review Date: 09/27/2018

ate lunch here to take a mid day break. We had to wait about 10 minutes to be seat- we had an ADR. The server was very nice and the food was tasty. This is the third time I have eaten here and it has always been good.

Pros:

food and atmosphere

Cons:

crowds around check in desk

Reviewer: Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

Love this table service restaurant at Disney's Animal Kingdom!! It is part of the Landry's chain, so if you have a Landry's Select Club card you can walk right up to the podium and get seated pretty quickly - even without a reservation. For those with no Select Club membership, I would recommend making a reservation before you arrive in Orlando as this is a very popular restaurant at AK.

Yak & Yeti features Pan-Asian cuisine and everything I've tried (with the exception of the lettuce wraps) has been delicious. I highly recommend the fried fish tacos, which is now served with rice and stir-fried veggies, or the Miso Salmon. I find it really hard to pick between the two so my solution this trip was to order the fish tacos as an appetizer for the table and the Miso Salmon as my meal.

This is definitely my go-to restaurant every time i visit AK - I sometimes even come to the park just to eat here. :)

Pros:

Delicious food; centrally located; indoor seating

Cons:

The restaurant tends to be cold. I always take a jacket with me.

Reviewer: Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Ate here in April 2018 for lunch with my husband and parents on one of the first days of our 8 day trip. We sat at the bar and shared two orders of Ahi Tuna nachos and two orders of chicken lo mein. We had several rounds of the Pink Himalayan cocktails (gin, red grapefruit juice, passionfruit, lemon grass) which were one of the week favorites. In fact, everyone loved the atmosphere, drinks, food and bartenders so much, we had dinner here on one of our last nights. This time we shared two orders of the Korean BBQ ribs (which my dad is still talking about) and more lo mein. Absolutely fabulous.

Pros:

food, atmosphere, cocktails

Reviewer: Michelle Review Date: 09/26/2018

I have ate there twice now, I absolutely love this place.

Pros:

everyone always friendly, food was yummy! Great décor!

Cons:

can't think of any