Reviews of Yak and Yeti Counter Service -- Anandapur Local Food Cafes

View Menus at Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafes Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian
Read more about Yak and Yeti Counter Service here, including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/yak-and-yeti-local-food-cafes

Reviewed by Ldk72 Review Date: 05/12/2013

I ordered the pork egg rolls and chicken fried rice while my daughter had the basket of fries. We both liked what we ordered. We ate our meal on the patio next door. HaHa, watch those ducks. Be aware, their watching your plate just as close as your watching them.

Pros:

good food

Reviewed by tangerinezoe Review Date: 05/11/2013

We had the honey chicken and sweet and sour chicken. It was good, but it was basically Panda Express, ie Americanized Chinese food. They give you a fair amount though, so you're getting your money's worth.

Pros:

good portion size

Reviewed by hilsommer Review Date: 04/28/2013

The chicken fried rice was hot, flavorful and a real bargain. I was also impressed with the speed of service on a busy day.

Pros:

easy and quick, food was hot and tasty

Cons:

congested seating area

Reviewed by goofygirl74 Review Date: 01/24/2013

DH and DS12 ate here on December 1, 2012, for our last meal of our vacation. I have to say, we were very pleasantly surprised!

DH had the Sweet and Sour Chicken, DS had the Honey Chicken and I had the Beef Lo Mein. All of the dishes were hot, fresh and delicious! The portion sizes were HUGE and we could have easily shared.

There was plenty of seating and we got a nice table under a roof. We enjoyed people-watching as we ate.

We will definitely return!

Pros:

Food, seating, everything!

Cons:

Nothing!

Reviewed by mommom Review Date: 01/21/2013

I had ordered the honey chicken. Looked and smelled so good. I was with a party of 12 and 9 of them were on a ride. Went to sit down by the ride to eat and share the chicken with the baby. The others were done the ride and one of them ask me to look at the picture inside. Told one of them to hold the food and not to eat it. When I came back they had eaten the whole thing. It must have been good cause they didn't save me anything not even the rice.

Pros:

no wait

Other topics in Animal Kingdom