Reviews of Yak and Yeti Counter Service -- Anandapur Local Food Cafes

View Menus at Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafes Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian
Read more about Yak and Yeti Counter Service here, including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/yak-and-yeti-local-food-cafes

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

Excellent treat-I'll have this mini mango pie again.
Tasty, refreshing, yummy!

Pros:

mini mango pie

Reviewed by tomalawn Review Date: 03/31/2015

Please tell me it's an omission. Where's the duck ?
I've eaten here every trip (sometimes twice) and duck is/was a must. The. Lo mein is the best you'll find anywhere:
But it's not the duck 😢

Reviewed by pls Review Date: 01/23/2014

My family group of 10 all ate lunch here on 01/19/14, and we loved everything we ordered. The food was piping hot, and delicious! The outside dining could be difficult in bad weather, but our day was nice.

Pros:

delicious

Reviewed by sabu1953 Review Date: 09/08/2013

Wife and I stopped here for a quick bite, and to our surprise....food was excellent! Wife had sweet and sour chicken and it was great! you get a QUART sized container with rice, sweet/sour, the usual veggies and a TON of tempura chicken. Enough for 2! I had the Beef Lomein and it it was as good as our fav place back at home. The chicken fried rice was also very tasty....not a side item to be missed! Too bad the China pavillion at EPCOT doesn't have food this good !

Pros:

Food !!!

Cons:

All outside seating

Reviewed by goofygirl74 Review Date: 01/24/2013

DH and DS12 ate here on December 1, 2012, for our last meal of our vacation. I have to say, we were very pleasantly surprised!

DH had the Sweet and Sour Chicken, DS had the Honey Chicken and I had the Beef Lo Mein. All of the dishes were hot, fresh and delicious! The portion sizes were HUGE and we could have easily shared.

There was plenty of seating and we got a nice table under a roof. We enjoyed people-watching as we ate.

We will definitely return!

Pros:

Food, seating, everything!

Cons:

Nothing!

Reviewed by mommom Review Date: 01/21/2013

I had ordered the honey chicken. Looked and smelled so good. I was with a party of 12 and 9 of them were on a ride. Went to sit down by the ride to eat and share the chicken with the baby. The others were done the ride and one of them ask me to look at the picture inside. Told one of them to hold the food and not to eat it. When I came back they had eaten the whole thing. It must have been good cause they didn't save me anything not even the rice.

Pros:

no wait

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 04/10/2015

My friend and I ate here for lunch around 1pm on 3/20. Obviously this is prime lunch time. The lines were moving pretty quickly, but then there was some confusion with the family ahead of us at the register and a manager had to come over, so that slowed things down. We did finally find a table directly in the sun and then had to hunt down chairs-not an ideal situation.

The food is very good and portions are large. My friend and I each got the Honey Chicken. While I miss the "takeout" containers they used to serve the entrees in, the new dishes are definitely easier to eat out of. They have one of my favorite desserts here, the banana pudding, which was great as always.

Pros:

Banana pudding! Huge portions

Cons:

Very crowded and hard to find a seat

Reviewed by saraht Review Date: 01/13/2015

I ate here for lunch with friends on 1/11 during our day at Animal Kingdom. We chose it because we were tired of normal park food and wanted something different. I was skeptical because I am very fussy. I ordered the teriyaki bowl and it was delish!! My friends loved their wrap and salad as well. I would eat here again for sure.

Pros:

different food choices,

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 12/22/2013

This was our first time and it was great! Top 2 counter service for our trip 12/3-12/14. We had the DP. We got 1 mandarin salad, 3 beef lomein and 2 fried rice, and 2 banana and 2 chocolate. instead of getting a meal for DS9 he asked for fried rice which was a snack credit and it was plenty for his hungry appetite. It was larger than a pint but smalled than a quart. It was chicken fried rice but really barely any chicken at all in it which was fine for him as he usually doesn't eat that much meat. My parent's also used a snack credit for the fried rice with their meals and it was a ton. The lomein came ina quart container but wasn't filled to the top like if you went to a Chinese take out but there was still plenty and no one went away hungry. they even had low sodium soysauce offered. We will definintely go back next trip the flavor was great and the portion filled everyone and it was a great value on the plan and decent value if paying cash. No complaints and the birds were about equal to or a little less than flame tree. there is less seating but still was fine. We will definitely go back!

Pros:

portions

Reviewed by BigDisFam Review Date: 09/24/2013

Very good food, all of us (9 on dinning plan) had the orange chicken and banana pudding. Was pleasantly surprised the chicken came with some veggies, and the pudding was awesome, very light. No one, except DS17 finished all their food (but this kid could finish a buffet).

Pros:

Good Food, Big Protions

Cons:

Eating outside

Other topics in Animal Kingdom