Reviews of Yachtsman Steakhouse

Full Service Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yachtsman-steakhouse/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yachtsman-steakhouse/child-dinner

Reviewer: Dave B Review Date: 10/01/2018

From the second you walk in you are in awe. The atmosphere is amazing, the service is great and the food is some of the best on property. We really enjoyed our meal there and cannot wait to go back in the future

Pros:

Food, Service atmosphere

Cons:

Location can be tough to get to, they don't really enforce the dress code and you could be sitting next to someone in their swim suit

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

the steaks here are exceptional, the service not so good. service was ver slow but I guess that they want to allow you to linger over your meal.

Pros:

steaks

Cons:

slow service

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

Have been here twice. On our first visit, we had the best steaks we have ever had in our lives! Amazing, best meal ever. Our waiter was great, gave us some recommendations that didn't disappoint. Went back on our next trip expecting the same, and was kinda let down. Our waitress was horrible, and that put a damper on the meal. Our steaks were still good, but not the amazing steaks we had the first time. Will try it again in the future, with fingers crossed.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

pricey

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/28/2018

The best steak I have ever eaten in my life! The service was fabulous as well! This will be on mu dining list every time I visit. The Cesar salad was amazing as well as the creme brulee. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Pros:

Service and food!

Cons:

Nothing I found

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

fabulous steaks and service

Pros:

great food and service..love the quiet atmosphere

Cons:

a little pricey but worth every penny so really not a con

Reviewer: Disneydad7506 Review Date: 08/05/2018

We had ADR and were seated right away when we checked in. The server was very good and she made a lot of good recommendations. My daughter and I both had the filets and they were delicious! The potatos gratin were also superb. The desserts were just average.

Pros:

Great steaks

Cons:

Dessert

Reviewer: John Review Date: 11/21/2017

My wife and I celebrated our 40th Anniversary at the Yachtsman and it was wonderful. They provided us with our personalized menu which said Happy Anniversary. The food was wonderful.
We started with the Lobster Bisque and then had the 32oz Porterhouse for two. It was the best steak I have eaten at Walt Disney World. For sides we had the Creamed Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms, and The Summer Vegetable Fricassee. They were all good.

Pros:

Great Food and Service.

Reviewer: SharW Review Date: 11/16/2017

Ate here twice in October - always make it a point to eat here every year. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Service was great.

Pros:

great service and great food

Reviewer: allec999 Review Date: 11/03/2017

The check-in lady was a bit surly - I felt like I was scolded a bit for showing up to check in too early - and they were running 15-20 minutes behind reservation times. Having been here before, I knew it would be worth it, and it was. Quality of the steaks here is off the charts, and the service was right there with it. Always a good choice.

Pros:

Cons:

wait

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/16/2017

My family of 5 had dinner here on Sunday, July 2nd. We were seated promptly at our 6:30 reservation time.
The food and service was top notch. This was my second time dining at Yachtsman Steakhouse, and I will definitely be returning.

Pros:

Food and Service