Reviews of World Premiere Food Court

View Menus at World Premiere Food Court Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Food Court - Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/world-premiere-food-court/breakfast
Lunch/Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/world-premiere-food-court/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by thetony45 Review Date: 03/22/2013

I only had one meal at the World Premier Food Court during my stay.

I had a meatball sub. It came with homemade chips or coleslaw but the Cast Member on duty let me substitute the coleslaw with 2 bread sticks.

The sub was very good. The meatballs were big and tasty and the bread was well toasted.

The bread sticks were warm and soft and had a nice garlic flavor.

There are 4 different bays to order from as well as a bakery area along with plenty of snacks and a cooler full of milk, soda, water, beer, or anything else you want.

It is a great place eat while at the resort but not worth making a special trip for.

Pros:

Good food lots of seating

Cons:

not as well themed as other restaurants

Reviewed by jnc1223 Review Date: 02/19/2013

We stayed here from 12/31/12-1/6/13 so we had several meals here. We LOVE the nachos, I wished they served them for dinner too. We got breakfast and bought it back to our room one morning, we all had the chocolate chip pancakes with sausage and they were the best, we weren't expecting much so it was a pleasant surprise. The ice machine ran out several times but with the amount of people it didn't surprise me too much, the soda was cold coming out anyway. We must have eaten at "off" times because we never had a a problem getting a table.

Pros:

Nachos! and make your own salad

Cons:

ice

Other topics in All Star Movies