Reviews of World Premiere Food Court

Food Court - Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/world-premiere-food-court/breakfast
Lunch/Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/world-premiere-food-court/lunch-dinner

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

love the food

Pros:

so many choices and they have a yummy secret menu. they are also very good with food allergies

Reviewer: Swin1989 Review Date: 04/30/2017

We ate here often on our last trip February 27-March 10, 2017. Had bagels, pizza, hot dogs, taco salad, lasagna, ham and cheese sandwich, fruit bowls, Mickey ice cream. All was very good. At rush hour times in the morning and evening it can get crowded and loud. Most of our meals we happen to miss those times.

Pros:

quick, decent food

Cons:

Can get crowded and loud

Reviewer: Bornwiththeears Review Date: 01/05/2016

Loved the dinners, burgers and build a salad. Absolutely the worst pizza we have ever eaten. Good selection of beverages. We stayed 6 nights and made good use of our rapid fill mugs.

Pros:

good selection of foods

Cons:

a little crowded at various times of the day

Reviewer: Fred n FB Review Date: 11/10/2014

Good solid breakfast choices - Wish we could get toast bread intead of the biscuit.

What's not to like about Mickey Waffles!!

Pros:

Great Cast Members - Like the theme.

Cons:

—

Reviewer: 3leggedtable Review Date: 09/28/2014

In August 2014 we stayed at the All Star Music Resort, as our food court was closed we went over to the All Star Movie Resort's food court.

We went there once for dinner and once for breakfast and that was enough. I will say that the cast members were very accommodating to our gluten free diet. The gluten free food was better than my children's "regular" food. All three of my children thought their dinners were terrible. And breakfast at the food court was just o.k..

Pros:

Nice cast members.

Cons:

Quality of the food

Reviewer: debsil4 Review Date: 05/08/2014

The food court here is just like the other value resorts. The breakfasts are the same and a lot of food. Substitutions of bacon and sausage are no problem. I loved the make your own salad. I made mine with the flank steak and enjoyed it. Peak hours are a problem. One morning all 4 stations were into the middle of the food area. It was easier to just get something out the back area.

Pros:

Make your own salad

Cons:

Too small for the resort size

Reviewer: nut4wdw Review Date: 04/04/2014

Over the course of the last week of March 2014, we ate here a number of times. The large pepperoni is the best deal! $16.00 and it is delicious! We also had the chicken quesadilla which was wonderful. My husband and I shared the dish along with a bag of Disney potato chips. You will also receive salsa, sour cream and guacamole on the side. We also ate breakfast there one day. My husband ordered the eggs, bacon, etc. platter and I ordered the kids Mickey Mouse waffle platter. Both dishes were very good!

Pros:

Good Selection

Reviewer: bosslady79 Review Date: 04/03/2014

Had the pancakes and bacon with a side of sausage. The portion was large enough to feed myself and DD 10. Since we had refillabel mugs, this was great. Breakfast only cost $8.00 for two of us!

Pros:

Good food, large portions

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 04/01/2014

I ate here for breakfast on three days during my recent stay, and my friend that was with me also had lunch and dinner a few times. He raved about the Penne Pasta Alfredo with Chicken.

I had Mickey waffles with bacon and fruit topping, as well as chocolate chip pancakes with bacon. The bacon here was excellent, perfectly crispy. Mickey waffles never disappoint, but I thought the pancakes had way too many chocolate chips. They were actually sickeningly sweet; I couldn't finish them!

The CMs were efficient at getting people through both the ordering and check out lines, more so than at other resorts. Seating was difficult during the breakfast rush, one day we sat at a large table and shared with a couple of strangers. I think the food court could stand to be larger; the food courts at Pop and AoA are proportionately designed for the amount of guests they have and I've never had difficulty finding a table at either place.

I did have a lot of trouble with the Rapid Refill mugs. For whatever reason, I could not get my mug to register. It wouldn't even give me an "incorrect placement" message. I tried several different machines, eventually giving up and just drinking iced tea, since that doesn't require your mug to have it's chip identified.

Pros:

Good food, efficient lines

Cons:

Small (compared to Pop Century and Art of Animation), refillable mugs

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 03/31/2013

We ended up eating here on 3/18 for late dinner as our DD4 got sick and we had to take her to Centra Care and spent 4 hours there and missed our ressies at 1900 Park Fare. Now being after 9pm and starving we went to the food court to find something to hold us over until morning. We got the steak sub, chicken Alfredo, and make your own salad. The steak sub was good, the alfredo was ok but this isn't an italian restaurant but my kids would ear alfredo anywhere. But what I was impressed of the most is the make your own salad. It's not your do it yourself salad bar but a castmember measures our your lettuce and adds anything you want then you have a choice of chicken, steak, or salmon. I chose chicken my DH chose the salmon. Both were delicious and plentiful. We eat a lot of salads and eat large salads and this one was filling. it would have been nice to have a piece of garlic bread or crackers with it but was able to use our QS credits for it and was satisfied. We took our meals back to our rooms to eat but it wasn't crowded at all and after explaining to a castmember who was just being friendly about our long day with our DD4 being she offered gingerale and told us to check with the front desk about getting our ressies arranged to see if we could get in at 1900 Park Fare. I thought this was very nice of them to offer suggestions that late at night

Pros:

convenient