Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

View Menus at Wolfgang Puck Express Dining Location

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney Springs Marketplace

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/wolfgang-puck-express-marketplace/all-day

All Ears Review: http://www.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/03/wolfgang_puck_express_marketpl.html

Reviewer: pseudosquid Review Date: 04/04/2013

BBQ Chicken Pizza - AMAZING!! This pizza was out of this world good. I was on the dining plan and used quick service credits, but I would have used table service credits or paid for it, it was that good. I got ranch on the side to dip the pizza in. I wish we had this restaurant around where I live!!

I got a brownie as my dessert and that was just okay, but the chocolate chip cookie my husband got was really good. He ordered the meatloaf sandwich and said it was also great.

Pros:

Great food, fast

Reviewer: FoodieBearz Review Date: 03/16/2013

When we are on the dining plan we typically use our counter service points here multiple days as the food is really good and even better than many WDW table service restaurants. The service is good too. You walk up, order, then they bring the food out to your table and are very attentive even though they do not take your order and it is not a table service place. The pizzas are delicious (I have had chicken, meatball, and other all great, better than the more pricey sit down Wolfgangs on the West Side). The non-pizza items are also great and I always get the creme brulee dessert which I liked better here than at Yachtsman Steakhouse (which is much more expensive). It is amazing that on the dining plan that you can use your counter-service points here versus a burger or hot dog place in the parks.

Pros:

Our favorite counter service restaurant at WDW, pizzas!

Reviewer: ThriftyMommaBear Review Date: 02/21/2013

Reccomended to us by friends who go to WDW every year. We were amazed at such great service for a crowded Friday night. They let our family of Five sit in the kitchen area where we could see the staff make all the great dishes. Loved the food and the atmosphere !!! Can't wait to return !

Pros:

Highly Reccomended

Reviewer: doironi Review Date: 02/09/2013

You can order anything, it's all good. My favorite is the BBQ chicken salad, so good. The service is OK, but since you order yourself at the counter, it's not as bad. We go their at least twice everytime we go to Disney.

Pros:

Excellent food

Reviewer: mycadoo Review Date: 01/30/2013

I don't know if it was an off day, but the food's shortcomings were only surpassed by the staff's unfriendly demeanor. Don't waste your time and Wolfie.... Shame on you!

Pros:

Cons:

Grainy sauce, cold food

Reviewer: jessicahs Review Date: 01/23/2013

One of our favorite restaurants in WDW. We ate here twice on our most recent trip from 1/3-1/11/13. I always get the 4 cheese pesto pizza, husband gets margharita. 6 year old got pasta. Love it. Every bite. Even the iced tea is great. Recommend it very highly and will return multiple times every single trip.

Pros:

PIZZA, service, choices, quality of food

Reviewer: Ohana Review Date: 01/22/2013

Breakfast pizza was excellent! My daughter loved the Chocolate chip waffle. Great service will definitely return.

Pros:

Great breakfast

Reviewer: peters Review Date: 01/20/2013

I haven't been here in a couple of years, but I won't let that happen again. One of the top values for quick service on Disney property. Great selection and very tasty. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Big thumbs up!

Pros:

Menu choices, food & staff

Reviewer: Feller Review Date: 07/02/2014

6/24/14 evening. Food ok for the price. The cashier was struggling with her English, but she was trying hard.
The server was like he didn't care if he was there or not. Not friendly at all. Never came back to ck on us. No tip because of the service. Next time go out to a local pizza place.

Pros:

Food was ok

Cons:

Service

Reviewer: enjrob Review Date: 01/15/2013

OK. Evidently there are two Wolfgang Puck Expresses - one in West Side, one in Marketplace. Unfortunately we ate at the West Side. On the plus side, servings were big and the service was great. I managed to drop two of our desserts (didn't open, just a little messy) and the server brought us out two more. I don't know what was going on, but when we were there they didn't have a full menu. We should have gotten the pizza I guess. All we could choose from was 4 cold sandwiches, salads, and mac n cheese. We should have listened to the reviews and avoided the pasta. Hubby got the adult mac n cheese and our kids got the kids' mac n cheese. None of them liked it. My kids would live on mac n cheese if I would let them. They ate maybe 1/3 of their plates and said it wasn't any good. I got the rotisserie chicken club but it didn't come w/any chips. It was good and filling but just a typical deli type sandwich. For dessert we could chose from cookies, brownies, carrot cake, or key lime pie. We picked the carrot cake and key lime pie. One carrot cake went to waste b/c no one liked it (and carrot cake is one of my fave desserts). Key lime pie was ok. Hopefully all of these good reviews are for the Marketplace location, b/c the one in West Side isn't deserving of any good review. I wish I would have realized there were two different ones b4 we ate. No wonder I was confused. Oh well, maybe next time. GO TO THE WOLFGANG PUCK EXPRESS IN MARKETPLACE!!!!

Pros:

service, serving sizes

Cons:

pasta, selection