Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

View Menus at Wolfgang Puck Express Dining Location

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney Springs Marketplace

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/wolfgang-puck-express-marketplace/all-day

All Ears Review: http://www.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/03/wolfgang_puck_express_marketpl.html

Reviewed by cypressdisneyfan Review Date: 06/17/2013

We ate at Wolfgang Puck on Westside and it was great, but then we ate at the restaurant in the Marketplace. It ROCKED!! The Westside Wolfgang was small and had maybe two tables inside. We ate on the dining plan and had plenty of food. The 1/2 chicken was very moist, even the white meat. The mashed potatoes were delish!! The pizza was wonderful. It had a a variety of food choices for my very picky teens.

The Marketplace restaurant had plenty of sit down space inside. The waiters are awesome and very friendly. I had the turkey salad. It was wonderful. Child had spaghetti and meatballs. He licked the plate clean!! The creme brulee was to die for!!!!! As was the cheesecake. We also got 2 fruit cups as deserts on DDP and took those back to room for breakfast the next morning. We decided when we go back we will eat here every night until we have tried everything on the menu!!

Pros:

Moist chicken, mashed potatoes, all deserts

Cons:

NONE!!!

Reviewed by mamandragon Review Date: 05/27/2013

Ate lunch here. On the Disney Dining Plan Quick Meal Service. Wonderful lunch, I had the macaroni and cheese – yummy. Real China Dishes and silverware. You place your order, they give you a large stand up card, find a seat and the wait staff deliver to you. We took advantage of the lovely warm weather and ate outside. Our waitress was terrific and was quite surprised that we tipped her considering that we were on the quick service dining plan. She more than deserved a tip – was attentive and looked after us very well. This restaurant is worth a visit to. The crème brulee – superb! I hope they’re still there when I go back!

Pros:

The Food, Great Waitstaff

Reviewed by 1283alex Review Date: 05/23/2013

Have eaten @ just about all of WDW properties over the years - this is the best quick service option hands down - good quality food for the price - better than many sit down restaurants - never had a bad meal here - a must go to!

Pros:

everything

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 05/16/2013

I dined here for dinner on 5/9, arriving around 5:45. The line to order wasn't particularly long. I tried something new this time and chose the Roasted Turkey Sandwich (with caramelized onions, arugula, cheddar, port wine sauce, and horseradish cream). I also ordered creme brulee for dessert, which I'd never had here before.

I chose a table outside where it was a bit quieter and Hans was my server-an awesome guy! The food arrived fairly quickly and was out of this world. I didn't regret my choice one bit! The sandwich was just delicious and the creme brulee was heavenly.

Only downside was the cost. While on the DDP this is a great value, but OOP it's a little on the expensive side; my sandwich, dessert, and fountain drink came to about $24! And I was sad to discover that the cast member discount ended at 5pm, so I had just missed it. Overall a wonderful dining experience and I'll be back for sure!

Reviewed by pseudosquid Review Date: 04/04/2013

BBQ Chicken Pizza - AMAZING!! This pizza was out of this world good. I was on the dining plan and used quick service credits, but I would have used table service credits or paid for it, it was that good. I got ranch on the side to dip the pizza in. I wish we had this restaurant around where I live!!

I got a brownie as my dessert and that was just okay, but the chocolate chip cookie my husband got was really good. He ordered the meatloaf sandwich and said it was also great.

Pros:

Great food, fast

Reviewed by FoodieBearz Review Date: 03/16/2013

When we are on the dining plan we typically use our counter service points here multiple days as the food is really good and even better than many WDW table service restaurants. The service is good too. You walk up, order, then they bring the food out to your table and are very attentive even though they do not take your order and it is not a table service place. The pizzas are delicious (I have had chicken, meatball, and other all great, better than the more pricey sit down Wolfgangs on the West Side). The non-pizza items are also great and I always get the creme brulee dessert which I liked better here than at Yachtsman Steakhouse (which is much more expensive). It is amazing that on the dining plan that you can use your counter-service points here versus a burger or hot dog place in the parks.

Pros:

Our favorite counter service restaurant at WDW, pizzas!

Reviewed by ThriftyMommaBear Review Date: 02/21/2013

Reccomended to us by friends who go to WDW every year. We were amazed at such great service for a crowded Friday night. They let our family of Five sit in the kitchen area where we could see the staff make all the great dishes. Loved the food and the atmosphere !!! Can't wait to return !

Pros:

Highly Reccomended

Reviewed by doironi Review Date: 02/09/2013

You can order anything, it's all good. My favorite is the BBQ chicken salad, so good. The service is OK, but since you order yourself at the counter, it's not as bad. We go their at least twice everytime we go to Disney.

Pros:

Excellent food

Reviewed by mycadoo Review Date: 01/30/2013

I don't know if it was an off day, but the food's shortcomings were only surpassed by the staff's unfriendly demeanor. Don't waste your time and Wolfie.... Shame on you!

Pros:

Cons:

Grainy sauce, cold food

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 01/23/2013

One of our favorite restaurants in WDW. We ate here twice on our most recent trip from 1/3-1/11/13. I always get the 4 cheese pesto pizza, husband gets margharita. 6 year old got pasta. Love it. Every bite. Even the iced tea is great. Recommend it very highly and will return multiple times every single trip.

Pros:

PIZZA, service, choices, quality of food