Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

View Menus at Wolfgang Puck Express Dining Location

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney Springs Marketplace

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/wolfgang-puck-express-marketplace/all-day

All Ears Review: http://www.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/03/wolfgang_puck_express_marketpl.html

Reviewer: Nicklissa Review Date: 12/28/2013

Our family of 4 (including my husband and his parents) visit Disney World several times per year. Wolfgang Puck Express is ALWAYS a place we visit once or twice (or more) each trip. During Christmas week 2013 we only made it once, but it was still very good. The line to order was out the door and extended to the Christmas shop. Inside was busy, noisy, and all tables were full. My husband and I waited in line to order while his parents waited for an indoor table. The line to order was slow and long. It took about 20 minutes to finally order, but being the holiday season, we were not surprised or upset by the wait.

Mother-in-law and I had the grilled salmon which is served with fennel, tomatoes, arugula, roasted potatoes and horseradish cream. I really enjoyed this, but mother-in-law said the greens/salad were too bitter and tough and there were not enough potatoes (she is very, very hard to please). She ended up switching plates with my father-in-law who said he was thoroughly enjoying the BBQ Chicken flatbread pizza he ordered. He liked the salmon as well. My husband had the mac and cheese - it was very delicious. Husband and I are vegetarians who still eat fish (I don't eat shell fish, he does), and it's great to find a restaurant that has items we can eat. Husband and I ended up sharing our meals - the combination of his mac and cheese with the salmon was much tastier than the original combinations, but all was delicious. We will be back again.

Pros:

Food!

Cons:

Can be noisy

Reviewer: Imjustababyduck Review Date: 11/25/2013

We usually go to Downtown Disney on our last day and eat here. Generally, the food is very good. On this trip, it was just ok. The best thing on our table was the kid's meal of chicken strips and fries. I had the curry chicken salad and crème brulee. My DH had the squash soup and the meatloaf platter. The kids had chicken and mac & cheese. My salad was good, but not really great and very hard to eat. The soup (usually delicious) was hardly edible. The meatloaf was okay and the mac & cheese was dry. The crème brulee was not edible. None of us could eat it.

Next trip to Downtown Disney we will try somewhere else. We stopped eating at the Cafe' because the food had gotten so bad. Guess it is now trickled down to Express.

Pros:

Quick service

Reviewer: rjeast1 Review Date: 10/18/2013

We ate here twice between 10/8 and 10/15. I was surprised at how good their food is and the service, well, I thought much better than some of the bigger restaurants that charge much more. And the staff, well they are ALL friendly with smiles on their face and manners like it used to be.

Their food, yumm, yumm. I had their spaghetti Bolognese twice. Sooo delicious!!! My son had pizza both times and loved it, My husband had the spaghetti Bolognese one time and then had a salad the second time. He loved both. Their crème brulee was very good too.

They were such a surprise to us but rest assured, we will be going back on our next visit to the World in Dec. We go to WDW 2 to 3 times a year and they will be on our list of places to go each time.

Pros:

Price, food, service

Reviewer: sabu1953 Review Date: 09/08/2013

We ate here at least four times, and everything was always excellent! The Chicken Alfredo has peas and bacon in it....excellent flavors and a decent portion to boot. The Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf....I HAVE to get their recipe for this! Just fantastic! Neither dry nor falling apart...done just right! The pizzas...absolutely fantastic...just the right amount of toppings and baked to perfection. One can get one of the best meals at WDW here...anytime!

Pros:

THE FOOD !!!!

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 08/01/2013

We stopped by for lunch on our last day, 7/30. It wasn't very busy around 2pm and we were able to get a table with no difficulty. I ordered the cheese pizza and a frozen yogurt with sprinkles. One friend wasn't super hungry and just wanted the Butternut Squash Soup and a creme brulee. Since we had extra dining plan credits, my second friend ordered two of the chicken fingers and mashed potatoes, with one order to go. She got a creme brulee as well, plus a sugar cookie.

Service was great, as usual. My only minor complaint is that the vanilla frozen yogurt dispenser was broken, so I was only able to have chocolate.

Reviewer: bbrannan Review Date: 06/20/2013

Ate here 6/16. This was possibly our best meal of the trip. Definitely the best quick service. I had the meatloaf sandwiche which was very good but my son ordered an alfredo meal with peas. I don't remember what it was called but it was AMAZING. The creme brulee was definitely the best dessert we had all week.

Pros:

everything

Reviewer: cypressdisneyfan Review Date: 06/17/2013

We ate at Wolfgang Puck on Westside and it was great, but then we ate at the restaurant in the Marketplace. It ROCKED!! The Westside Wolfgang was small and had maybe two tables inside. We ate on the dining plan and had plenty of food. The 1/2 chicken was very moist, even the white meat. The mashed potatoes were delish!! The pizza was wonderful. It had a a variety of food choices for my very picky teens.

The Marketplace restaurant had plenty of sit down space inside. The waiters are awesome and very friendly. I had the turkey salad. It was wonderful. Child had spaghetti and meatballs. He licked the plate clean!! The creme brulee was to die for!!!!! As was the cheesecake. We also got 2 fruit cups as deserts on DDP and took those back to room for breakfast the next morning. We decided when we go back we will eat here every night until we have tried everything on the menu!!

Pros:

Moist chicken, mashed potatoes, all deserts

Cons:

NONE!!!

Reviewer: mamandragon Review Date: 05/27/2013

Ate lunch here. On the Disney Dining Plan Quick Meal Service. Wonderful lunch, I had the macaroni and cheese – yummy. Real China Dishes and silverware. You place your order, they give you a large stand up card, find a seat and the wait staff deliver to you. We took advantage of the lovely warm weather and ate outside. Our waitress was terrific and was quite surprised that we tipped her considering that we were on the quick service dining plan. She more than deserved a tip – was attentive and looked after us very well. This restaurant is worth a visit to. The crème brulee – superb! I hope they’re still there when I go back!

Pros:

The Food, Great Waitstaff

Reviewer: 1283alex Review Date: 05/23/2013

Have eaten @ just about all of WDW properties over the years - this is the best quick service option hands down - good quality food for the price - better than many sit down restaurants - never had a bad meal here - a must go to!

Pros:

everything

Cons:

n/a

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 05/16/2013

I dined here for dinner on 5/9, arriving around 5:45. The line to order wasn't particularly long. I tried something new this time and chose the Roasted Turkey Sandwich (with caramelized onions, arugula, cheddar, port wine sauce, and horseradish cream). I also ordered creme brulee for dessert, which I'd never had here before.

I chose a table outside where it was a bit quieter and Hans was my server-an awesome guy! The food arrived fairly quickly and was out of this world. I didn't regret my choice one bit! The sandwich was just delicious and the creme brulee was heavenly.

Only downside was the cost. While on the DDP this is a great value, but OOP it's a little on the expensive side; my sandwich, dessert, and fountain drink came to about $24! And I was sad to discover that the cast member discount ended at 5pm, so I had just missed it. Overall a wonderful dining experience and I'll be back for sure!