Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

View Menus at Wolfgang Puck Express Dining Location

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney Springs Marketplace

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/wolfgang-puck-express-marketplace/all-day

All Ears Review: http://www.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/03/wolfgang_puck_express_marketpl.html

Reviewed by WarEagleAuburn Review Date: 04/06/2014

We ordered the meatloaf sandwich, which was good but had too much rosemary for our taste. Our boys each had a pizza and loved it. Servers were quick to fill our drinks. Great choice for a quick dinner. Reasonable prices, too.

Pros:

No reservation needed, helpful servers

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 04/01/2014

As usual, WPE did not disappoint. I wanted something light so I chose the BBQ Chicken Salad, sans onions. Chose a table outside and enjoyed the breeze. The salad was very good when it arrived. Just what I was looking for.

Unfortunately, I just wasn't impressed with my server. I was never offered a drink refill, she hardly ever came by to ask me how the meal was, and I waited almost 25 minutes after I was done with the salad before she came outside so I could ask for my dessert. Even then, she disappeared for quite some time before bringing over my frozen yogurt.

Food was good but service left something to be desired.

Pros:

Excellent food, good value

Cons:

Spotty service

Reviewed by lisakb22 Review Date: 04/01/2014

Great food,fresh and well made. The menu has something for everyone. The only issue is they have delivery staff who bring you silver and your food,even get refills- tip or not? We did but not sure if that is a regular practice.

Pros:

food and service

Cons:

to tip or not?

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 01/02/2014

we ate here twice during our Christmas week vacation. Both times we were not disappointed. Our favorites were: the meatloaf sandwich, Flat breads and the half chicken.

WPE is always a required stop during our vacations in WDW. We have yet to be disappointed!

Pros:

Excelant Food!

Reviewed by Nicklissa Review Date: 12/28/2013

Our family of 4 (including my husband and his parents) visit Disney World several times per year. Wolfgang Puck Express is ALWAYS a place we visit once or twice (or more) each trip. During Christmas week 2013 we only made it once, but it was still very good. The line to order was out the door and extended to the Christmas shop. Inside was busy, noisy, and all tables were full. My husband and I waited in line to order while his parents waited for an indoor table. The line to order was slow and long. It took about 20 minutes to finally order, but being the holiday season, we were not surprised or upset by the wait.

Mother-in-law and I had the grilled salmon which is served with fennel, tomatoes, arugula, roasted potatoes and horseradish cream. I really enjoyed this, but mother-in-law said the greens/salad were too bitter and tough and there were not enough potatoes (she is very, very hard to please). She ended up switching plates with my father-in-law who said he was thoroughly enjoying the BBQ Chicken flatbread pizza he ordered. He liked the salmon as well. My husband had the mac and cheese - it was very delicious. Husband and I are vegetarians who still eat fish (I don't eat shell fish, he does), and it's great to find a restaurant that has items we can eat. Husband and I ended up sharing our meals - the combination of his mac and cheese with the salmon was much tastier than the original combinations, but all was delicious. We will be back again.

Pros:

Food!

Cons:

Can be noisy

Reviewed by Imjustababyduck Review Date: 11/25/2013

We usually go to Downtown Disney on our last day and eat here. Generally, the food is very good. On this trip, it was just ok. The best thing on our table was the kid's meal of chicken strips and fries. I had the curry chicken salad and crème brulee. My DH had the squash soup and the meatloaf platter. The kids had chicken and mac & cheese. My salad was good, but not really great and very hard to eat. The soup (usually delicious) was hardly edible. The meatloaf was okay and the mac & cheese was dry. The crème brulee was not edible. None of us could eat it.

Next trip to Downtown Disney we will try somewhere else. We stopped eating at the Cafe' because the food had gotten so bad. Guess it is now trickled down to Express.

Pros:

Quick service

Reviewed by rjeast1 Review Date: 10/18/2013

We ate here twice between 10/8 and 10/15. I was surprised at how good their food is and the service, well, I thought much better than some of the bigger restaurants that charge much more. And the staff, well they are ALL friendly with smiles on their face and manners like it used to be.

Their food, yumm, yumm. I had their spaghetti Bolognese twice. Sooo delicious!!! My son had pizza both times and loved it, My husband had the spaghetti Bolognese one time and then had a salad the second time. He loved both. Their crème brulee was very good too.

They were such a surprise to us but rest assured, we will be going back on our next visit to the World in Dec. We go to WDW 2 to 3 times a year and they will be on our list of places to go each time.

Pros:

Price, food, service

Reviewed by sabu1953 Review Date: 09/08/2013

We ate here at least four times, and everything was always excellent! The Chicken Alfredo has peas and bacon in it....excellent flavors and a decent portion to boot. The Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf....I HAVE to get their recipe for this! Just fantastic! Neither dry nor falling apart...done just right! The pizzas...absolutely fantastic...just the right amount of toppings and baked to perfection. One can get one of the best meals at WDW here...anytime!

Pros:

THE FOOD !!!!

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 08/01/2013

We stopped by for lunch on our last day, 7/30. It wasn't very busy around 2pm and we were able to get a table with no difficulty. I ordered the cheese pizza and a frozen yogurt with sprinkles. One friend wasn't super hungry and just wanted the Butternut Squash Soup and a creme brulee. Since we had extra dining plan credits, my second friend ordered two of the chicken fingers and mashed potatoes, with one order to go. She got a creme brulee as well, plus a sugar cookie.

Service was great, as usual. My only minor complaint is that the vanilla frozen yogurt dispenser was broken, so I was only able to have chocolate.

Reviewed by bbrannan Review Date: 06/20/2013

Ate here 6/16. This was possibly our best meal of the trip. Definitely the best quick service. I had the meatloaf sandwiche which was very good but my son ordered an alfredo meal with peas. I don't remember what it was called but it was AMAZING. The creme brulee was definitely the best dessert we had all week.

Pros:

everything