Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

View Menus at Wolfgang Puck Express Dining Location

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney Springs Marketplace

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/wolfgang-puck-express-marketplace/all-day

All Ears Review: http://www.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/03/wolfgang_puck_express_marketpl.html

Reviewed by Feller Review Date: 07/02/2014

6/24/14 evening. Food ok for the price. The cashier was struggling with her English, but she was trying hard.
The server was like he didn't care if he was there or not. Not friendly at all. Never came back to ck on us. No tip because of the service. Next time go out to a local pizza place.

Pros:

Food was ok

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by enjrob Review Date: 01/15/2013

OK. Evidently there are two Wolfgang Puck Expresses - one in West Side, one in Marketplace. Unfortunately we ate at the West Side. On the plus side, servings were big and the service was great. I managed to drop two of our desserts (didn't open, just a little messy) and the server brought us out two more. I don't know what was going on, but when we were there they didn't have a full menu. We should have gotten the pizza I guess. All we could choose from was 4 cold sandwiches, salads, and mac n cheese. We should have listened to the reviews and avoided the pasta. Hubby got the adult mac n cheese and our kids got the kids' mac n cheese. None of them liked it. My kids would live on mac n cheese if I would let them. They ate maybe 1/3 of their plates and said it wasn't any good. I got the rotisserie chicken club but it didn't come w/any chips. It was good and filling but just a typical deli type sandwich. For dessert we could chose from cookies, brownies, carrot cake, or key lime pie. We picked the carrot cake and key lime pie. One carrot cake went to waste b/c no one liked it (and carrot cake is one of my fave desserts). Key lime pie was ok. Hopefully all of these good reviews are for the Marketplace location, b/c the one in West Side isn't deserving of any good review. I wish I would have realized there were two different ones b4 we ate. No wonder I was confused. Oh well, maybe next time. GO TO THE WOLFGANG PUCK EXPRESS IN MARKETPLACE!!!!

Pros:

service, serving sizes

Cons:

pasta, selection

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Live in upstate NY. Visit Disney once a year and always go back to Pucks multiple times. Best counter service meal in Disney. Have never had a bad meal here and the wait staff is excellent and friendly. Don’t pass this one by.

Pros:

Best fast food.

Cons:

Does not open until 9AM for breakfast.

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

One of the better Quick Services at DW

Pros:

Food is good and comes out fast

Reviewed by KBG Review Date: 04/17/2019

This is our new \" Go To\" resteraunt- food is fresh,delicious,good price and quick- what more do you want in a resteraunt?!

Pros:

Delicious-quick

Cons:

No cons for us!

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

This is a must do for us at least once per trip and it is always consistently awesome. We had the pesto and goat cheese pizza, pasta with chicken, peas and cream sauce and margarita pizza and all were great. Food is fresh and hot, service is excellent and they even serve my favorite tropical iced tea! We will return, as usual!

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

Our November 5 lunch choice was Puck's. My niece always orders the chicken alfredo so I decided to give it a try. Good choice! The sauce was light and creamy and there was plenty of chicken. Pizza is my usual meal here. We've been eating here for years and always have a good experience. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food. Great Marketplace meal stop.

Pros:

always a good meal

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 11/20/2017

We love the food here and while in the past we went and used the dining plan we paid out of pocket this time. Most of us had pizza, DD had the chicken tenders. Their pizza is so good! The staff was attentive and we had a great lunch here on 9/5.

Pros:

attentive staff, great food and convenient when shopping

Cons:

can't think of one

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

We were very happy to see that this Wolfgang Puck location was still open as it is one of our favorites. In the past we have paid for the dining plan but our Sept 2017 trip we decided to pay as we went. This is one of the pricier quick services but the food is always good and the choices are a bit different. The bacon wrapped meatloaf is really good and the pasta was excellent. Nice that it is served on real plates too.

Pros:

food is more inventive than regular quick serv

Cons:

a little more expensive

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate here for the appeal of tableservice at a quickservice location. My mom ordered the bacon wrapped meatloaf and loved. The sides were delicious. My husband loved his burger but I was not super thrilled with my chicken sandwich. It doesn't make my must have list but it is a decent option.

Pros:

Tableservice style at QS price

Cons:

Lines seem long