Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

View Menus at Wolfgang Puck Express Dining Location

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney Springs Marketplace

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/wolfgang-puck-express-marketplace/all-day

All Ears Review: http://www.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2008/03/wolfgang_puck_express_marketpl.html

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Live in upstate NY. Visit Disney once a year and always go back to Pucks multiple times. Best counter service meal in Disney. Have never had a bad meal here and the wait staff is excellent and friendly. Don’t pass this one by.

Pros:

Best fast food.

Cons:

Does not open until 9AM for breakfast.

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

One of the better Quick Services at DW

Pros:

Food is good and comes out fast

Reviewed by KBG Review Date: 04/17/2019

This is our new \" Go To\" resteraunt- food is fresh,delicious,good price and quick- what more do you want in a resteraunt?!

Pros:

Delicious-quick

Cons:

No cons for us!

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

This is a must do for us at least once per trip and it is always consistently awesome. We had the pesto and goat cheese pizza, pasta with chicken, peas and cream sauce and margarita pizza and all were great. Food is fresh and hot, service is excellent and they even serve my favorite tropical iced tea! We will return, as usual!

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

Our November 5 lunch choice was Puck's. My niece always orders the chicken alfredo so I decided to give it a try. Good choice! The sauce was light and creamy and there was plenty of chicken. Pizza is my usual meal here. We've been eating here for years and always have a good experience. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food. Great Marketplace meal stop.

Pros:

always a good meal

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 11/20/2017

We love the food here and while in the past we went and used the dining plan we paid out of pocket this time. Most of us had pizza, DD had the chicken tenders. Their pizza is so good! The staff was attentive and we had a great lunch here on 9/5.

Pros:

attentive staff, great food and convenient when shopping

Cons:

can't think of one

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

We were very happy to see that this Wolfgang Puck location was still open as it is one of our favorites. In the past we have paid for the dining plan but our Sept 2017 trip we decided to pay as we went. This is one of the pricier quick services but the food is always good and the choices are a bit different. The bacon wrapped meatloaf is really good and the pasta was excellent. Nice that it is served on real plates too.

Pros:

food is more inventive than regular quick serv

Cons:

a little more expensive

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate here for the appeal of tableservice at a quickservice location. My mom ordered the bacon wrapped meatloaf and loved. The sides were delicious. My husband loved his burger but I was not super thrilled with my chicken sandwich. It doesn't make my must have list but it is a decent option.

Pros:

Tableservice style at QS price

Cons:

Lines seem long

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate here for breakfast and dinner last week, and both were excellent. The food is delivered to your table quickly and is hot, fresh and so tasty.
I highly recommend this location.

Pros:

Food!

Reviewed by ncc1701 Review Date: 12/01/2016

The food here is very good, it is a QS restaurant that brings the food to your table. We don't do any dining plan but we eat here 3 times a visit.
We had a couple of pizzas, ravioli, meatloaf and spaghetti with meatballs along with the caesar salad at every meal.They have beer and wine ( including a glass & a half pour). It is more expensive than other QS locations but the quality of food is equal to many TS restaurants.
Since we stay at POFQ we do dinner several nights at DS (no longer spend all day in a park). It has been a go to location since our 1st visit 18 years ago.

Pros:

The food

Cons:

Ordering lines with people not knowing what to get