Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewed by santino Review Date: 04/29/2013

My family and I ate here on April 26th we had reservations for 8:10 and we arrived at 7:00 they sat us right away our server, Pablo, was AMAZING. Food was outstanding. We have been dining at this restaurant for 5 years in a row and this had to be the best meal. One of the waitresses was walking by and knocked into my husband and dropped a whole cup of gelato on his back all over his shirt. After we finished laughing at him, the manager, Dimas, had a new shirt waiting for him. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for GREAT food and always a friendly staff.

Pros:

food and staff

Reviewed by Denfill Review Date: 04/14/2013

Have now eaten here 3 times, twice absolutely fantastic and once good but not great. We find this to be one of the best restaurants in Epcot when the service is good, but poor service at this restaurant can spoil the meal. The choices are good, the portions decent and the chefs choice appetizer plate can be excellent. On our trip this year it was one of the two best restaurants on our trip. It is now on our repeat list for each visit.

Pros:

Great service when they are on

Cons:

Can be inconsisteant

Reviewed by mrp4352 Review Date: 02/11/2013

What a find! I am sorry we waited so long to try this restaurant. We had lovely service from charming Italian gentlemen. The appetizer for two was more than enough for the three of us. My mother had the braised pork with polenta - and after I wrestled a bite away from her, I decided that's what I'm having next time. My aunt and I had the orricchetti pasta with Italian sausage. My aunt swears it's just like her grandma Frappolli made. It was a great start to our trip!

Pros:

the food and the service

Cons:

the room was slightly loud

Reviewed by jlundeen Review Date: 01/12/2013

We really looked forward to eating here for our Candlelight Dinner before the Processional, as the last trip we had, this place was fantastic.

I wish I could say it was good this time. We were a part of 6 adults, no kids, Deluxe Dining plan. We were seated quickly (a big plus!) and ordered appetizers - I had the Calamari, which was very tasty, but the sauce was filled with red pepper flakes, and they just over-powered the rest.

For dinner, I ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs - now, while I am not Italian, I make home-made Spaghetti and meatballs, using my home grown tomatoes. I was really wanting to try "the real thing", but what I was served was not even close to my sauce. It was VERY bland - like out of a jar from the grocery store. The meatballs, while large, had no flavor at all...very disappointing. For dessert, I ordered Tiramisu...a favorite! It was watery and really lacking in flavor.

When our waiter asked how everything was, I told him the truth, and he looked very pained. He said that the sauce is imported right from Italy... and then apologized profusely, and told me next time we were in Italy, to look him up and he would take us to a place where they had really GOOD Italian food! I might just have to do that!

The tables in this restaurant are VERY close together, and the wait stations are almost in your lap.

I don't think we'll be back.

Pros:

seated quickly

Cons:

a total disappointment