Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewer: Krissi890 Review Date: 09/24/2014

This is true Italy! Food was great, especially the desserts. We have had sandwiches, appetizers, coffees and desserts here, a lot, and it always delivers. Service is amazing as well; very welcoming place to go.

Pros:

Food & Atmosphere

Reviewer: santino Review Date: 06/14/2014

we have eaten at this restaurant every year for the past 6 years and we have never had a bad experience. our service was great food was excellent we actually went hear twice on our last trip.

Pros:

food service

Reviewer: tinkmama60 Review Date: 06/06/2014

We have eaten here several times and have always had a good meal with excellent service. However, this time the service was horrible. Our server was awful and uncaring. Once he put our order in, he disappeared until he brought our food out. We even had to get the manager to refill our drinks. He frequented his other tables which each had 4 guests or less. It was if he knew he already had his gratuity automatically added, so he didn't care about his lack of service. He never even came back to collect our bill! We had to go up to the manager once again and hand our bill to him and tap our bracelets to activate the dining plan. I'm pretty sure we could have walked right out the door and no one would have cared. We even mentioned our poor service to the manager, and he didn't seem to care either. I would avoid this restaurant and spend your money elsewhere. There are too many fabulous restaurants through out Disney World to waste your time here.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

service

Reviewer: Geri604 Review Date: 04/12/2014

After having ADRs here in the past and canceling due to food overload, we finally made it on our April trip. I am very picky when it comes to restaurant spaghetti sauce and meatballs, but I was very pleased with the spaghetti and meatballs here. There was just enough sauce for me, it wasn't watery (my usual complaint about restaurant sauces), and the meatballs didn't taste overly-processed. The portions were very generous too. The only person who was able to finish their meal was my dad, but that's because he only ordered the minestrone soup. My only complaint was with our server - he forgot my mom's iced tea, and it took a long time to get his attention/catch his eye, although he stopped at all of his other tables (which were next to us, in front of us, and behind us) quite often.

Pros:

food

Cons:

service

Reviewer: lisakb22 Review Date: 04/01/2014

We were so disappointed with this restaurant! The food was so bland and the portions not generous. Our server, Jennifer, was great and the bus guy kept our water glasses filled. The bread,breadsticks and olives brought out at the beginning were a nice touch but it didn't make up for the food.

Pros:

service and atmosphere

Cons:

food and price

Reviewer: snovak Review Date: 03/22/2014

Our group of 4 adults ate here on March 14th for dinner. We arrived 25 min. before our reservation time and were seated immediately. We asked for a recommendation for a bottle of red wine to compliment our dinner and were not disappointed. We were all pleased with our entrée selection and the couple with us were celebrating their anniversary, so what a nice surprise when some of the staff brought out complimentary dessert and sang happy anniversary to them. The atmosphere, warmth of the staff , and great dinner will have us coming back during our next visit.

Pros:

atmoshpere, great food

Reviewer: nybella17girl Review Date: 02/18/2014

I'm Italian so I have high expectations when it comes to authentic Italian food. I wanted to try this place for years so I finally made a reservation for dinner. I really wish I didn't. The server brought me the wrong food, the dining room was very crowded and the tables extremely close together. I could hear the conversations of the people around me and the servers didn't have room to walk around without bumping into things including my chair. Food was ok, nothing memorable. They also messed up my bill because I was supposed to pay for this meal using the dining plan and when I checked out on my last day, the hotel told me I owed money for eating there and that was on my bill. They corrected the mistake but it took a long time and I just wanted to go enjoy my final day in the park. I will not be going back to this restaurant.

Pros:

Cons:

Crowded, noisy, confusion

Reviewer: LucyKate0811 Review Date: 02/14/2014

While the ambiance of this restaurant was spectacular, the meal was nothing memorable. My husband ordered the chicken alfredo dish, which he described as bland. I had the lasagna, which also could have used more flavor. Dessert was the star of the show, and everyone enjoyed the offerings, the tiramisu was creamy and not overwhelmingly sweet. We probably won't go back on our next trip, unless its for dessert!

Pros:

Atmosphere, AMAZING desserts!!

Cons:

Food was a bit bland

Reviewer: TGropp Review Date: 01/08/2014

We are glad that we ate here (1'st time) but I do not think that it will be high on my list next time. The meal was OK but service and atmosphere was very good.

Pros:

Friendly Staff

Reviewer: MellieBeans Review Date: 12/11/2013

We (me and DH) ate here on December 7, 2013 as part of the candlelight processional. This was our first time eating at Tutto Italia, and we'd both been wanting to try it for a very long while.
I know that the price was a lot more seeing as how we were on the processional package, and aside from that I have 0 complaints!

When we first arrived, we were extremely early (nearly an hour) and we were not turned away. They seated us very quickly, and were happy to do so. Our server was pleasant and even though he had a thick Italian accent, you could clearly understand his every word. He was very attentive and that is something I adore.

We were given a quick description on how the processional dinner package works and asked what we'd like to drink, and for our appetizer choice. I chose the Prosciutto Di Parma, which is thinly sliced/shaved Parma ham with little pieces of gnocco fritto, which is some kind of delicious bread. DH chose the Fior di Latte, which is two nice pieces of fresh mozzarella cheese with a drizzle of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), and roasted peppers. It was garnished with a big leaf of basil, and it was supposed to have Maldon sea salt, but we never saw/tasted it.
After we began eating our app's, they brought us a plate with fresh focaccia bread, crispy breadsticks, a bowl of EVOO, and some of the best green (with pits) olives I have ever eaten in my life! The olives were the main attraction here, for me at least, and when our server realized just how much I was enjoying them, he offered us more, which I gladly accepted. By this point we had placed our entree orders. I chose the Polenta Valsugana which was polenta with fontina cheese, 2 large meatballs and a piece of braised short rib (boneless) all in a delicious red sauce. It was very, very good and more food than when I could handle. DH chose the lasagna alla forno. It was a hefty portion of lasagna, and it was very delicious.

All in all, we had a wonderful experience, and we will definitely be going back to Tutto Italia in the future.

Pros:

Ambiance, food, service, portions.

Cons:

price