Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian

Cuisines: Italian
Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewed by girldrgn8 Review Date: 12/31/2015

We ate here on Dec. 11 for lunch. While everything was delicious and the service was excellent, I'm not sure we did our food justice. None of us could finish our food and we didn't want dessert. We will definitely be trying this place again when we are not so tired from a messed up flight.

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewed by alison Review Date: 11/16/2015

We were seated immediately. The staff was very attentive, helpful, and friendly. The lasagna was delicious and the ravioli was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend the cannoli for dessert.

Pros:

Food, staff

Cons:

Price (if not on dining plan)

Reviewed by Jchuges7 Review Date: 11/09/2015

Incredible experience from beginning to end. Service was wonderful, charming and genuinely happy to be there. I had the polenta with meatball, sausage and short rib. I'm a big guy and I had trouble finishing it, but it was phenomenal. My fiance had the filet of sole which was very good but she said my dish was far superior. She did greatly enjoy her tiramisu and the lemon ricotta cheesecake I had was delicious as well. A fantastic dining establishment and I would HIGHLY recommend if you're looking for quality Italian fare that isn't your typical red sauce classics.

Pros:

Service, atmosphere, delicious food

Cons:

Price (if we weren't on DDP)

Reviewed by ajrob Review Date: 01/08/2015

Visited early December and ate lunch as part of the Candlelight Processional Package. We were a party of three and when we arrived were seated quickly.

Wait staff was quick and attentive. Ate pasta, raviolis and one had chicken parm. All meals were cooked well and came to the table piping hot. The grated cheese was even awesome.

Tiramisu and gelato for dessert was delicious!

We visit this restaurant every time we are at WDW, and will return next year.

Pros:

food, wait staff

Reviewed by echambers Review Date: 11/22/2014

Steak Was All fat , rest of food was under seasoned.. staff was good

Pros:

Amazing Staff, Dessert

Cons:

Food was BAD

Reviewed by trishie Review Date: 10/27/2014

Food was excellent, good portions sizes, not heavy.

Pros:

Excellent

Reviewed by Krissi890 Review Date: 09/24/2014

This is true Italy! Food was great, especially the desserts. We have had sandwiches, appetizers, coffees and desserts here, a lot, and it always delivers. Service is amazing as well; very welcoming place to go.

Pros:

Food & Atmosphere

Reviewed by santino Review Date: 06/14/2014

we have eaten at this restaurant every year for the past 6 years and we have never had a bad experience. our service was great food was excellent we actually went hear twice on our last trip.

Pros:

food service

Reviewed by tinkmama60 Review Date: 06/06/2014

We have eaten here several times and have always had a good meal with excellent service. However, this time the service was horrible. Our server was awful and uncaring. Once he put our order in, he disappeared until he brought our food out. We even had to get the manager to refill our drinks. He frequented his other tables which each had 4 guests or less. It was if he knew he already had his gratuity automatically added, so he didn't care about his lack of service. He never even came back to collect our bill! We had to go up to the manager once again and hand our bill to him and tap our bracelets to activate the dining plan. I'm pretty sure we could have walked right out the door and no one would have cared. We even mentioned our poor service to the manager, and he didn't seem to care either. I would avoid this restaurant and spend your money elsewhere. There are too many fabulous restaurants through out Disney World to waste your time here.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

service

Reviewed by Geri604 Review Date: 04/12/2014

After having ADRs here in the past and canceling due to food overload, we finally made it on our April trip. I am very picky when it comes to restaurant spaghetti sauce and meatballs, but I was very pleased with the spaghetti and meatballs here. There was just enough sauce for me, it wasn't watery (my usual complaint about restaurant sauces), and the meatballs didn't taste overly-processed. The portions were very generous too. The only person who was able to finish their meal was my dad, but that's because he only ordered the minestrone soup. My only complaint was with our server - he forgot my mom's iced tea, and it took a long time to get his attention/catch his eye, although he stopped at all of his other tables (which were next to us, in front of us, and behind us) quite often.

Pros:

food

Cons:

service