Reviews of Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar

View Menus at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian
Read more about Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar including a link to the menu here:

Italian wine cellar with food and drinks

Reviewed by Wendy Writes Review Date: 05/04/2014

Everyone should stop in, the atmosphere is great, the service is good. Great wine selections and some food dishes. Very authentic feeling, like you are in Italy.

Pros:

Wonderful

Reviewed by dcdeb Review Date: 02/16/2014

Have tried Tutto Gusto during the day and at dinner time recently. Loved the small plates concept -- makes this the perfect spot for lingering over a glass or two of wine while nibbling on some savory treats. Loved the mozzarella and tomato panini! In the evening, I was pleasantly surprised to find them offering an abbreviated menu from Tutto Italia next door, in addition to their usual tapas-style dishes. The intimate atmosphere and congenial Italian waitstaff makes this feel like a very authentic experience. I will definitely be going back.

Pros:

Cozy atmosphere; perfect spot to sit back and unwind

Cons:

No reservations taken.

Reviewed by Tampa Mom Review Date: 07/21/2013

This is sort of a semi-review, because while we ate here, the food was from the Tutto Italia menu. The only tables TI had available were on the porch, and since my daughter was feeling bad from the heat, we wanted to eat where there was air conditioning. They very helpfully recommended going next door to Tutto Gusto, where we could get the same food. We did, and am I glad.

We were seated at a sort of conversation circle - a loveseat and two ottomans set around a coffee table. There were only a handful of small tables, and they were already taken. My husband and older daughter were a bit doubtful about eating on ottomans, but got used to it quickly. It turned out well, though, because it allowed my younger daughter to partially lie down and doze on the loveseat while we waited for our food. This made her feel *much* better, and she was full of energy for the rest of the evening.

Our server was friendly and helpful. Most of the people there were drinking rather than eating a meal, but she made sure to check on us frequently. The food from Tutto Italia was fantastic. My husband had the gnocchettti, my older daughter had the lasagna alla bolognese, and my younger daughter had the fettucine vecchia roma. They all raved about their pasta. I was in the mood for steak, and had the bistecca del macellaio. It was thinner than I like my steak, but that's my fault for not asking questions. It was still very tasty, and the rosemary potatoes were excellent.

I highly recommend Tutto Gusto as an alternative if you find yourself unable to get a table at Tutto Italia. We had a lovely relaxed meal with the same great food.

Pros:

Great service, delicious food

Cons:

Odd seating, but not too bad