Reviews of Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar

View Menus at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar Dining Location

Read more about Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar including a link to the menu here:

Italian wine cellar with food and drinks

Reviewer: tkyes Review Date: 09/26/2018

When the crowds are crazy and we just want to sit and take a break with a great snack, this is where we go. Really good charcuterie platters, great drinks, great staff. Depending on what you order, it does add up quickly and can get expensive.

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere. Great place to get away from the crowds.

Cons:

Can be loud and hard to hear your server.

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

I had lunch here in April anticipating pecorino wine and the small plate of pomodoro cavatappi. I got my wine (up $2 since my fall visit) but the menu had changed a lot. My pomodoro was gone and the only small plate pasta they were offering that day was a pasta with lamb ragu. I ordered it-it was good-put not pomodoro. I was given a full size dessert menu-not the usual mini desserts. The lemoncello panna cotta was good as was the cappuccino. Since I got home, I see the menu at Tutto Gusto has changed to basically the Tutto Italia menu. Not the nice little lunches anymore. Hope they keep the pecorino wine on the menu.

Pros:

pecorino wine and good food

Cons:

small plates disappearing-new menu

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

I stopped here for a light dinner and I enjoyed it so much. First of all, they serve Pecorino wine which I like very much and most places don't have it. The small plate of pomodoro pasta was actually quite generous and satisfying. It's been a couple years since I've eaten here and I've already made up my mind I'll eat here again on my next visit. So good.

Pros:

Totally enjoyable!

Reviewer: momandmousefan Review Date: 05/25/2017

I wish I could give this more stars. Our previous visits were wonderful. This time however was very much not. We were told at the hostess stand a table would be ready in minutes, but it turned out to be more like 15 minutes while we stood outside in the hot sun. Once finally inside, our waitress Maria took our order and we never saw her again until almost the end of the meal. We wanted to order more but after sitting for 15-20 minutes with empty dishes and wine glasses I went to the hostess stand to ask if they could find our waitress. Knowing others were probably waiting outside like we did I told them we'd like to check out and they could have an open table. They just flippantly pointed across the restaurant and said she was in the back. 5 minutes later I flagged down the manager (I think) who just shrugged and said "she's over there" He must have rethought his attitude a little bit as he eventually went and got her. After about 30 minutes we finally got our bill and she almost ran off again without taking our card. We were so flustered from trying to get someone to actually take our money that we didn't even realize we didn't get our DVC discount either. Very disappointing to watch other waitresses take care of tables around us while we sat with no service for over a half hour. No apologies were ever given. I've literally never been treated so rudely by a staff in any other restaurant in my life.

Pros:

it's air conditioned

Cons:

horrible service

Reviewer: monorailmom Review Date: 03/04/2017

We have dined at Tutto Gusto several times now. We love the fact that we can walk up without a reservation, and order a few small plates and glasses of wine and relax. The one thing we have noticed the past couple of visits, though most noticeably this last time, is the lack of interest of the cast members. There were 3 of them at the podium when we walked up. Nobody said hi, nobody asked if we'd like a table, nothing. I said hi, and we were a party of three. They all seemed surprised. One of them brought us inside and seated us. It was at least 5-10 mins before our server came and asked if we'd like drinks. Again, she seemed surprised that we wanted to order food. We asked for bread, she said she'd bring it. Ten minutes goes by and no bread. My husband asked, and she thought we would want it when the food came. Really? I've never seen bread served with the food. She brought it about 2 minutes before our food came. Now, the food and the bread were excellent, and we will likely be back. I do wish the CM training here were better, though!

Pros:

Quality of the food

Cons:

hate to say it, but cast members

Reviewer: monorailmom Review Date: 09/15/2015

We were here in mid August, and have been here now a few times. LOVE IT! Our daughters had just turned 21 prior to our trip, so this was their first time getting to order wine in a place like this. We ended up ordering a platter with cheese and prosciutto, and a few pasta plates. Everything was amazing...the wines we all ordered were wonderful. It is expensive here, without a doubt...but a great experience that we will definitely repeat.

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/10/2015

We have wanted to try this place for a long time and finally had the opportunity. It was awesome! The service was outstanding and the small plates were great. We enjoyed everything we had and definitely plan to go back as much as we can! I would highly recommend going here for snacks or a meal. You can order from the full menu from the restaurant next door, but you really shouldn't.

Reviewer: Junebug21981 Review Date: 08/09/2015

DH and I came in to cool off from the heat and get a drink. He had a beer of some kind and of course I had to get a Moscato D'Asti. YUM!!! We have eaten food here in the past such as the meatball sliders and the cavatappi pasta dishes and both were good.

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere, Cool Place to get out of the Heat

Reviewer: Wendy Writes Review Date: 05/04/2014

Everyone should stop in, the atmosphere is great, the service is good. Great wine selections and some food dishes. Very authentic feeling, like you are in Italy.

Pros:

Wonderful

Reviewer: dcdeb Review Date: 02/16/2014

Have tried Tutto Gusto during the day and at dinner time recently. Loved the small plates concept -- makes this the perfect spot for lingering over a glass or two of wine while nibbling on some savory treats. Loved the mozzarella and tomato panini! In the evening, I was pleasantly surprised to find them offering an abbreviated menu from Tutto Italia next door, in addition to their usual tapas-style dishes. The intimate atmosphere and congenial Italian waitstaff makes this feel like a very authentic experience. I will definitely be going back.

Pros:

Cozy atmosphere; perfect spot to sit back and unwind

Cons:

No reservations taken.