Reviews of Trolley Car Cafe - Starbucks

Read more about Trolley Car Cafe-Starbucks including a link to the menu here:

Starbucks coffees and teas, breakfast sandwiches as well as some baked goods and grab and go light snacks.

Reviewer: bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

I loved the Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich. It was fresh, very large, and full of flavor. Unfortunately, it was so crowded and the lines were so slow that I got incredibly overwhelmed and forgot to order the darned coffee so I had to trek through MORE crowds around the park vainly searching for mediocre coffee elsewhere to wake me up!

Pros:

DELICIOUS Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich

Cons:

Incredibly slow and crowded service

Reviewer: Tanasigirl Review Date: 09/27/2016

On September 16, 2016, my hubby and I shared a fairly simple turkey sandwich as a snack. It was the usual pre-made, in a plastic container, so nothing beyond what you usually encounter at a Starbucks.

The location, while convenient, is also at the crossroads of Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard. It can be very crazy there at busy times of the day.

We took our sandwich and ate it in the outdoor seating for Starring Rolls, which is just across Sunset Boulevard. That is a relatively more peaceful setting.

Pros:

Convenient location, grab and go

Cons:

Can be a congested area at certain times of the day

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/10/2016

We only used this store for Frappuccinos which were the same at every Starbucks in the parks but the service here is far quicker than the outlets at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

quck lines - better than the Starbucks in the other parks

Cons:

—