Reviews of Tiffins

View Menus at Tiffins Dining Location

Read more about Tiffins here, including links to the menus:

Full service signature restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

Reviewed by tammra Review Date: 04/17/2019

Tiffins and it's adjoining Nomad lounge has become my favorite go-to for an interesting and elevated dining experience in WDW. The beautiful décor is based on the Imagineers' travels made while doing research for Animal Kingdom and the food is flavorful and inventive. You forget that you're in a theme park.

Pros:

The beef wagu is so tender you can cut it with a fork. Don't leave without trying their signature dessert, the passion fruit tapioca crème. Décor, food, and staff are all excellent.

Cons:

Non-adventurous eaters in your party or people on a tight budget might balk.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Tuesday December 4. The server was very attentive to my nut allergy. He told me they could customize certain dishes. My appetizer they made without the pesto sauce for me. This restaurant deserves more attention. Check out the menu and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Pros:

Good food, good service, attentive to allergies

Cons:

Doesn't get the attention it deserves

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

My family of 4 ate here our last night. After a terribly crowded day and very busy trip this was the best way to end our night at AK! Tiffins recently updated the menu to be a little more accessible to younger eaters, i.e. picky teens.
Our waiter, Nate, was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. He could talk to us about the wine selection as well as the amazing art featured at Tiffins. He was also very friendly!
My DH & DS had the surf & turf. My DH paid the highest possible compliment to the steak by comparing it to his favorite steakhouse at home. The steak was so tender he bearly used the knife. My DS (16) ate all of his steak & lobster then finished his dads lobster, he normally avoids steak.
My DD (13) tries the chicken and waffles. She was worried about the unusual sauce that it was served with but Nate brought her regular maple syrup as well with all the others on the side. She was very happy with the flavors of the chicken, the chicken was roasted, so it was different than the normal dish. I had The shrimp and grits, it was also delicious! The dish had a slight spice and all the flavors worked well. The wine and specialty drinks were very good. The chocolate dessert is probably the best. I can not recommend Tiffins enough!

Pros:

Delicious food, excellent service, enjoyable atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/20/2018

Excellent!

Pros:

Delicious food, excellent service & enjoyable atmosphere

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 12/12/2018

My daughter and I had the most amazing lunch at Tiffins. It was part of the FOTLK package and included an appetizer, entree and dessert (as well as an alcoholic beverage for 21+). Everything was delicious. Our server was incredible--friendly and helpful. It was a great break from the park.

Pros:

The food was outstanding. The service was meticulous.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Love the inside of the dining area and the background story they tell you. Food was good but can't get past eating duck breast that is pink inside or fish that looks back at you.

Pros:

Lovely dining area

Cons:

price

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is good and I would rate it higher but the portions are small and it's very expensive. If you have plenty of $$$ to spend then come here but you can eat just as good for cheaper elsewhere. The theme is cool and there is a lot of neat stuff to look at in the restaurant.

Pros:

Good food, lots of unique stuff to look at

Cons:

very expensive, small portions

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 09/29/2018

We ate at Tiffins for the Rivers of Light package on our last trip and enjoyed ourselves very much. The restaurant was beautiful and the menu was different. Our favorite part was that there was hardly anyone in there, so it was a nice break from the crowds. Service was pleasant and our only complaint was that the food could have been hotter. It was luke warm at best.

Pros:

Quiet, unique dining experience.

Cons:

Luke warm food when it arrived.

Reviewed by Gretchen Review Date: 09/23/2018

We loved Tiffins! Not huge portions-but that's a good thing. The food was exquisite, comparable to fine restaurants in big cities. Even better, we bought the Rivers of Light package and the food was cheaper than if we had bought off the menu (especially if you have the surf and turf). You could actually buy the package, save money on dinner, and throw away the ROL tickets if you wanted to.

Pros:

Food quality and service and decor

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by lizdykes Review Date: 06/28/2018

This is probably our favorite restaurant on property. The menu is adventurous. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. The decor is wonderful. It is usually quiet. Get the bread service!

Nomad lounge is also a great place to recharge on a hot or wet afternoon.

Pros:

Excellent food & service, beautiful decor

Cons:

NONE!