Reviews of Tiffins

Read more about Tiffins here, including links to the menus:

Full service signature restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Love the inside of the dining area and the background story they tell you. Food was good but can't get past eating duck breast that is pink inside or fish that looks back at you.

Pros:

Lovely dining area

Cons:

price

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is good and I would rate it higher but the portions are small and it's very expensive. If you have plenty of $$$ to spend then come here but you can eat just as good for cheaper elsewhere. The theme is cool and there is a lot of neat stuff to look at in the restaurant.

Pros:

Good food, lots of unique stuff to look at

Cons:

very expensive, small portions

Reviewer: DisneyDana Review Date: 09/29/2018

We ate at Tiffins for the Rivers of Light package on our last trip and enjoyed ourselves very much. The restaurant was beautiful and the menu was different. Our favorite part was that there was hardly anyone in there, so it was a nice break from the crowds. Service was pleasant and our only complaint was that the food could have been hotter. It was luke warm at best.

Pros:

Quiet, unique dining experience.

Cons:

Luke warm food when it arrived.

Reviewer: Gretchen Review Date: 09/23/2018

We loved Tiffins! Not huge portions-but that's a good thing. The food was exquisite, comparable to fine restaurants in big cities. Even better, we bought the Rivers of Light package and the food was cheaper than if we had bought off the menu (especially if you have the surf and turf). You could actually buy the package, save money on dinner, and throw away the ROL tickets if you wanted to.

Pros:

Food quality and service and decor

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewer: lizdykes Review Date: 06/28/2018

This is probably our favorite restaurant on property. The menu is adventurous. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. The decor is wonderful. It is usually quiet. Get the bread service!

Nomad lounge is also a great place to recharge on a hot or wet afternoon.

Pros:

Excellent food & service, beautiful decor

Cons:

NONE!

Reviewer: dvcgirl Review Date: 03/01/2018

It has been quite some time since I've written a review, but I just had to write this one. I dined with friends last weekend at Tiffins for an early dinner before the Princess Half Marathon the next day. It was my first time to try Tiffins but I look forward to being there again. The staff was phenomenal - from cast members that chatted with us about the history of the building and theming of the dining rooms to our server who was very personable and gave great recommendations. The food was some of the best I've ever had on property - I chose the wagyu strip and crispy fried cauliflower and the whipped cheesecake for dessert. I just felt all of the food was very thoughtful - with care taken on flavors to compliment each other. I will say that some may find the portion small on the strip loin. Wonderful service, wonderful food - can't wait to go back.

Pros:

food, service, atmosphere

Cons:

some may find portions small

Reviewer: John Review Date: 11/21/2017

We have eaten at several upscale restaurants at WDW such as the California Grill, Artist Point, Narcoossees, The Yachtsman Steakhouse, Le Cellier, etc.
But none of them are as good as Tiffin's. The service was great and the food was excellent. It was also very quiet, which is unusual for some places at WDW.

Pros:

Excellent Service and Food; Very quiet

Reviewer: Maintogo Review Date: 11/20/2017

We ate dinner at Tiffins and the food, atmosphere, and service were wonderful. I loved that our server explained the restaurant and theme as she was seating us. My mom had an electric scooter and that wasn't a problem at all. They have me a special dessert plate because it was my birthday as well as some extra chocolate bars with coconut on them to go because my wine took a little longer to come out. Next time I go I will ask if I can look in the other dining areas because the decor is wonferful.

Reviewer: NJDzneMom Review Date: 10/08/2017

It is terrific that Disney has added a signature dining experience within AK. We tried Tiffins on our visit last month and truly enjoyed the meal. Our server was wonderful - very helpful with menu recommendations and attentive yet not overbearing. My husband had the octopus appetizer and said it was one of the best he's ever tried. For the main course, he had the whole fried fish. While I found staring at an entire fish to be a bit unnerving, he said it was delicious and enjoyed every bite. I had the pork belly ramen. This was my first time having pork belly and it was delicious! We will certainly be looking forward to returning to Tiffins on future visits.

Pros:

Excellent Food and Service

Reviewer: Jellybean Review Date: 10/06/2017

My husband and I started with the Tom Kha Soup. While it was delicious it only came with two shrimp. I would have preferred some mushrooms as well. I would love to get this recipe and give it my own flare. My daughter had the kids Grilled Beef. The portion was very tiny and it was burnt even though we asked for medium-well. We ordered the Wagyu Striploin and House-smoked Brisket. This was cooked beautifully. We shared this dish. We told the server about the overcooked kids meals and told them not to bother making a new one. They did come with a fresh plate despite our request which we turned away because she had already eaten some of our steak. Instead of just crediting the meal they offered us a fast past for Everest. I guess they can't give one's for Pandora. Given that it was late we didn't want to walk all the way over to Asia and I'm a little scared of roller coasters to begin with. We ended up giving away our fast past, so someone else benefited from our kids poorly cooked meal. I've had better fine dining before, so my rating reflects that.

Pros:

Great location near Pandora

Cons:

Portion sizes versus quality