Reviews of The World of Avatar - Pandora Experiences

We want to hear your thoughts on Disney's Animal Kingdom's newest land, Pandora - The World of Avatar. Tell us what you think of the theme, attractions, merchandise, food... everything!

All Ears® Reviews: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2017/05/a_parents_guide_to_disneys_pan.html

Reviewed by kws Review Date: 04/18/2019

Pandora is an amazing place! Listen for the alien sounds that surround you on this planet

Pros:

amazing views and photo opportunities

Cons:

crowds!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2019

We rode Navi river. The colors and lighting were breathtaking, even if it did break down while we were on the ride.

Pros:

Nice slow ride out of the hot sun with beautiful colors

Cons:

No cons. You always have to try the new rides and enjoy everything

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

When I first went there I was I exited about it because it was on of the first expansions for WDW and I liked it a lot, it was well themed, the flying rocks of Pandora were the best thing of that area and the food and stores where good, the only problem that is saw is that the attractions weren't working when we arrived (at the morning) until later at the afternoon that it started working and the line was short (half and hour for the flight of passage) but when we get out the line was like 5 hours and it was insane that people would throw away 5 hours for a line, I don't know if it's specific of that day or if that is a normal line for the new Rides.

Pros:

Good themed attractions, food and merchandise.

Cons:

Long lines for the attractions.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

By far an amazing area during the day or night. Soo much fun and if you don’t go, you are truly missing out!!!!!

Pros:

Rides, the way they made it look like Pandora, the cast members and EVERYTHING

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Love love love

Pros:

Amazing ride

Cons:

Wait time to long !

Reviewed by Steph7 Review Date: 04/17/2019

This is one of the best rides on property. It's very immersive, you actually feel like you are riding on the back of a banshee. We fast passed it then aybtge end of the night waited in stand by to ride again. It was worth every minute of waiting. If you are afraid of heights or get motion sickness this may not be for you.

Pros:

It's a fun thrill ride

Cons:

Wait times will most definitely be long if you do not have a fast pass

Reviewed by Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 04/17/2019

Love this park flight of passage is amazing experience and the boat ride is relaxing

Pros:

Fun and beautiful

Cons:

Too small long waits

Reviewed by needtogobacktodisney Review Date: 04/17/2019

This is one of the best rides in all of Disney World. A fun, exciting and entertaining thrill ride.

Pros:

Fun, fast and full of thrills

Cons:

Long lines if you don’t have a FastPass

Reviewed by Sharnie Review Date: 04/17/2019

I want to write a thank you note for creating the best ride ever. When I ride Flight of Passage, I become one with my banshee and feel like I'm really flying. It's the best ride experience I've ever had. In ivew words: Exhilarating

Pros:

Best ride ever made.

Cons:

The long lines and difficulty of getting FP.

Reviewed by Schwad1 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Gorgeous area of the park. Flight of Passage is AMAZING!

Pros:

This area of Animal Kingdom is really immersive and beautiful. We couldn't get onto Na'vi River Journey because the lines were so long, but it looked fun. Flight of Passage was as amazing as everyone says it is, and I would wait in line for it again even if I couldn't get a FastPass next time.

Cons:

This area is really crowded, and the ride lines are really long if you don't have a FastPass.