Reviews of Tangierine Cafe

View Menus at Tangierine Cafe Dining Location

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Tangierine Cafe including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tangierine-cafe

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by WDWDad1974 Review Date: 05/14/2014

Go here to eat! Really awesome food and one of the best values for the Dining Plan. The Mediterranen Sliders Combo and the Shawarma Chicken and Lamb platter are just awesome. I'm not particularly a Moroccan food fan either, so don't think you have to have a distinct taste for it. My young kids even liked it. And the atmosphere is quite nice as well--the tiled walls are somehow really soothing.

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere

Reviewed by emmhorton Review Date: 12/14/2013

Wow! A wonderful quick service gem! We had the lamb and chicken platter and the chicken wrap and were very pleased. We found the quality of food to be above standard for a counter service and wished we had discovered it long ago! One tip- we were a party of 3 and ordered 3 meals… we were beyond full and still left food on our plates. Plates can easily be shared!

Pros:

Food, entertainment

Reviewed by John Review Date: 12/08/2013

My wife and I get the best coffee in Epcot here. She normally gets iced coffee. that also have wonderful teas. It is much better and much better service than Starbucks.

Pros:

Great Coffee

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/13/2013

Absolutely our favorite QS meal in WS!! We were hungry but had dinner reservation that night so we decided to split 2 plates between the 4 of us.
We had the Chicken/Lamb combo Shawarma Platter. Sooo delicious! The meat is super tender - add the soft fresh bread, creamy hummus, super light Tabouleh and the perfect Couscous Salad - heavenly but filling. The kiddos split the Mediterranean Sliders Combo - Three Pita Pockets -- Lamb, Chicken and Falafel, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh - they loved it!
I highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed by orreed Review Date: 02/18/2013

The food here is really good, and one of the best values at Disney. We had no wait. My dad and I both had the chicken shawarma and enjoyed it.

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by mrsfarrellhob Review Date: 02/11/2013

I can't believe I waited so long to eat here! The sliders combo was delicious, the service was friendly and efficient. Some friends ordered a dish that came with fries - the fries weren't ready so they brought them out to our table hot and fresh.

This is a great option for people in search of a light and delicious lunch in world showcase.

Pros:

Food, location, outdoor seating, service

Reviewed by mrspierce39 Review Date: 01/16/2013

Best quick food in epcot . Nice that you can see the offerings before you order . People were so friendly too
My daughter was thrilled when she asked one of the cast to say a phrase for her in Arabic so she could film him and he was more than happy to do so with a great smile.
Really felt like we were in an authentic morrocan cafe
Love the tangerine cafe and will be back!

Pros:

Best quick food in epcot beautiful people