Reviews of Tangierine Cafe

View Menus at Tangierine Cafe Dining Location

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Tangierine Cafe including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tangierine-cafe

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/04/2014

Has always been and continues to be one of my favorite counter service meals. The Chicken and Lamb Shawarma Platter is just so fabulous. The meats are tender and flavorful and the sides are fresh and tasty. One of the few places that I have found consistently excellent.

Reviewed by Marilea Review Date: 05/14/2014

The shwarma platters are delicious. The restaurant and entire pavilion are gorgeous. The only downside to eating here is the tiny indoor seating area. It was raining the day we ate here, so we were really lucky to get a table. Otherwise, the wonderful food and large portions made the experience very enjoyable. There is no need to worry about anything being too spicy or unfamiliar to enjoy. It's all delicious.

Pros:

Food!

Cons:

Very tiny, not much indoor seating

Reviewed by WDWDad1974 Review Date: 05/14/2014

Go here to eat! Really awesome food and one of the best values for the Dining Plan. The Mediterranen Sliders Combo and the Shawarma Chicken and Lamb platter are just awesome. I'm not particularly a Moroccan food fan either, so don't think you have to have a distinct taste for it. My young kids even liked it. And the atmosphere is quite nice as well--the tiled walls are somehow really soothing.

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 02/14/2014

1 adult no DDP. Ate here Sat 2-8 at 12:45 for the 1st time and it didn't disappoint. Place was pretty quiet but so was most of the WS. Quickly ordered and had a very enjoyable lunch. Chicken platter was warm and tasty. Large enough portion you could share. I want to try the wrap next.

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 01/20/2014

We always enjoy eating here. We get the chicken platters. Always tasty and fresh! We ate here on January 1, 2014.

Pros:

tasty food, free refills

Reviewed by emmhorton Review Date: 12/14/2013

Wow! A wonderful quick service gem! We had the lamb and chicken platter and the chicken wrap and were very pleased. We found the quality of food to be above standard for a counter service and wished we had discovered it long ago! One tip- we were a party of 3 and ordered 3 meals… we were beyond full and still left food on our plates. Plates can easily be shared!

Pros:

Food, entertainment

Reviewed by John Review Date: 12/08/2013

My wife and I get the best coffee in Epcot here. She normally gets iced coffee. that also have wonderful teas. It is much better and much better service than Starbucks.

Pros:

Great Coffee

Reviewed by jdnwebster Review Date: 09/08/2013

I had the lamb wrap with couscous and bean salad. I did not care for the bean salad but everything else was exceptional. The couscous was yummy but my traveling partner did not care for that. I would go back for another great lunch!

Pros:

food, fast service

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/13/2013

Absolutely our favorite QS meal in WS!! We were hungry but had dinner reservation that night so we decided to split 2 plates between the 4 of us.
We had the Chicken/Lamb combo Shawarma Platter. Sooo delicious! The meat is super tender - add the soft fresh bread, creamy hummus, super light Tabouleh and the perfect Couscous Salad - heavenly but filling. The kiddos split the Mediterranean Sliders Combo - Three Pita Pockets -- Lamb, Chicken and Falafel, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh - they loved it!
I highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed by Bobdes Review Date: 05/20/2013

Loves the shwarma platters. I had the lamb and chicken. The chicken had a bit of fat on it, but other than that, it was well seasoned. The lamb was great! Good filling meal and the atmosphere is a great athentic setting. We will be going back again! ;-)

Pros:

Shwarma, no wait, great atmosphere!

Cons:

chicken in shwarma had a bit of fat on it.