Reviews of Sunshine Seasons

View Menus at Sunshine Seasons Dining Location

Read more about Sunshine Seasons including a link to the menu:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Reviewer: kj831 Review Date: 01/12/2019

Plesantly Surprised. Usually I only either get a drink or a drink and a cupcake here, because 9 times out of 10 that i stop I'm at Epcot for a festival. But my best friend and I decided at the last minute to go to Epcot on Monday Jan 7, 2019. She ordered the salmon because she has to eat Gluten Free. She said it was delicious. I got a turkey sandwich, which was real Turkey (not the cold cut form), lettuce, tomato and chesse on ciabatta bread and macaroni salad. The sandwich was very good, but i think they should toast the ciabatta right before they give you the sandwich. There is so much of the sandwich filling that the sandwich falls apart a little. I was mildly concerned about trying the Macaroni salad, however it was delicious. The sandwhich you could probably split between 2 people, as it is very heavy. I'd definitely eat here again if there isn't a festival going on. Or if I just didn't want the festival food.

Pros:

food is very good

Cons:

wish the Ciabatta bread for the turkey sandwich was toasted

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Huge variety of selections, the menu is always changing so hard to recommend something.
Everything we have tried has been good. Above average or better.

Pros:

Such good selections

Reviewer: Smitty Review Date: 09/30/2018

We sat down for a few minutes waiting for our fast pass time for Soarin. Had coffee and a caramel brownie. Food is OK. This time we were able to get a table. People need to learn to pick up after themselves as some people leave their trash for cast members to take care of.

Pros:

AC and close to Soarin

Cons:

Limited seating sometimes.

Reviewer: SCOTTMOP Review Date: 08/27/2018

A great place for your counter service. Lots of good choices and healthy choices too. Lots of different dessert choices as well. And with Living with the Land and Soarin right there it makes it a good spot. I got the sweet and sour chicken which came with rice. A nice portion for lunch.

Pros:

lots of choices

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

I had lunch here during the recent Flower & Garden Festival because I had seen a photo of the rose gold cupcake on a Disney food blog and I had to try it. Delicious! Every single bite. And the turkey ciabatta sandwich was quite good also. I don't eat here often but when I do, I always enjoy it. I saw a lot of good looking food going by. I imagine there's something for everyone at this location. Prices are quite reasonable.

Pros:

rose gold cupcake!!!

Reviewer: DeanMoriarity Review Date: 02/26/2018

A good quick service choice for a vegan. This is one of the few places that have vegan food on the menu and not make it something you have to special order. For about $15 you can get a vegan entree, drink and side dish. The place can get crowded and the noise level is high, but don’t forget where your at. Soaring is right around the corner so the crowds will be there. I come here everytime I’m in Epcot.

Pros:

Vegan freindly

Cons:

Crowds

Reviewer: Lanmon Review Date: 12/10/2017

We always have breakfast here while visiting EPCOT. The Adult Breakfast Platter had changed as there are no longer biscuits, instead it is a cinnamon roll and a choice of sausage or bacon. The bacon needed to be cooked more. The cinnamon roll was baked in a pan mushy and not very good. it was not the individual cinnamon roll. A disappointment overall.

Pros:

Quick service

Reviewer: Gingy160 Review Date: 12/06/2017

The choices here are phenomenal, so we always make this our Quick Service choice at Epcot. It tends to be very crowded. And on our recent trip, we all noticed that everything, although delicious, was saltier than normal.

Pros:

Variety

Cons:

Crowd, sodium

Reviewer: WDWinMD Review Date: 08/27/2017

Ate here twice for lunch on 16,17 August 2017. Enjoyed the variety and different selections compared to most park quick service restaurants. Really enjoyed the Mongolian beef and pork loin entrees, plenty of food. We enjoy the location but it can be loud at times. My teen enjoyed the selection of veggies versus cole slaw at most quick serve locations. Excellent dessert choices, we enjoyed the chocolate mousse cake and seasonal berry compote.

Pros:

Variety

Cons:

Loud dining area

Reviewer: kellylsmith Review Date: 03/18/2017

A good place to eat if different people in your party want different things. Everyone can choose whichever station they want to get their food. But each station has 2-3 choices and that is it. So more choices/flexibility at each station would be good. But the food is good. Free drink refills is nice as well. Lots of tables - good indoor seating. Good options for kids. In addition to kids meals, you can grab an apple or a banana or a bag of chips.

Pros:

Lots of Indoor Seating, Pretty Quick Service

Cons:

Lack of flexibility